Subject: 29.0.50; Undefined Elisp Symbols

From: Jacob Faibussowitsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 10:53:36 -0500

I have encountered the following undefined symbol warnings:

In end of data:
image.el:994:10: Warning: the function ‘clear-image-cache’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
mouse.el:901:16: Warning: the function ‘dnd-begin-file-drag’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
cus-edit.el:4298:35: Warning: the function ‘fringe-bitmap-p’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
thumbs.el:300:36: Warning: the function ‘image-supported-file-p’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
emacs-lisp/icons.el:194:11: Warning: the function ‘image-supported-file-p’ is not known to be defined.
emacs-lisp/icons.el:192:18: Warning: the function ‘image-search-load-path’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
mail/rmailmm.el:799:19: Warning: the function ‘image-supported-file-p’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
org/org-plot.el:625:10: Warning: the function ‘image-flush’ is not known to be defined.

<———————————— BUG REPORT OUTPUT ————————————>

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin21.6.0) of 2022-08-22
 built on Jacobs-MacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: f579cd472cbf3d9af52c87b65473b56ce918abba
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 12.5.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/Users/jacobfaibussowitsch/soft CC=clang
 CXX=clang++ 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native -flto=thin -flto-jobs=7
 -std=gnu17 -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-unknown-pragmas'
 'CXXFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native -flto=thin -flto-jobs=7 -std=gnu++20
 -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-unknown-pragmas'
 LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/lib -C --with-native-compilation --with-gnutls
 --without-x --with-xml2 --with-dbus --with-modules --with-json
 --without-ns --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif --with-png --with-rsvg
 --with-libsystemd --with-cairo --with-zlib --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --disable-gcc-warnings --without-compress-install --with-libgmp’

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER SQLITE3 THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Minor modes in effect:
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  simpleclip-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/jacobfaibussowitsch/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220806.2224/transient hides /Users/jacobfaibussowit\
sch/soft/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cursor-sensor mule-util doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
term/xterm xterm all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table oc-basic bibtex iso8601 ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet spinner network-stream nsm
markdown-mode noutline outline inline ht ewoc tree-sitter-langs
tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode tree-sitter-hl
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete ibuffer-projectile visual-regexp-steroids
visual-regexp counsel-projectile counsel xdg xref swiper ivy-hydra ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu edebug
debug backtrace magit-diff magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
git-commit magit-git magit-base magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26
transient format-spec log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny dired
dnd dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell pcomplete
smerge-mode diff-mode diff hl-line+ auto-compile packed compat server
flycheck find-func flymake-proc flymake project mwheel hideshow
highlight-parentheses hl-line ws-butler filladapt flyspell ispell
saveplace bookmark fringe pp projectile lisp-mnt grep compile comint
ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs time setup-dashboard dashboard
dashboard-widgets image recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap thingatpt
setup-org setup-maintenance setup-movelines setup-yasnippet
setup-projectile setup-checkers setup-zop-to-char setup-simpleclip
simpleclip setup-tex setup-undo-tree setup-clang-format setup-avy avy
setup-mwim mwim setup-crux setup-tree-sitter setup-doom-modeline
setup-which-key which-key setup-tramp setup-filladapt setup-ibuffer
ibuf-macs setup-search setup-hydra hydra ring lv setup-tags
setup-progmodes setup-completion auto-complete popup setup-diminish
diminish setup-bindings align setup-magit use-package-delight
setup-builtin edmacro kmacro use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key
bind-key easy-mmode advice setup-utility util f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search dash s setup-packages use-package-ensure
use-package-core setup-core elec-pair so-long pcase custom-file
jka-compr abyss-theme comp regexp-opt comp-cstr warnings icons rx
cl-extra help-mode all-the-icons-autoloads async-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site auto-compile-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
avy-autoloads clang-format+-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads
crux-autoloads ctags-update-autoloads cython-mode-autoloads
dashboard-autoloads deadgrep-autoloads diminish-autoloads
doom-modeline-autoloads filladapt-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads ibuffer-projectile-autoloads
ivy-hydra-autoloads hydra-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
ht-autoloads lv-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads mwim-autoloads
packed-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads popup-autoloads
projectile-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads simpleclip-autoloads spinner-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads transient-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads
which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info tool-bar compat-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
zop-to-char-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init rmc
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 518479 307827)
 (symbols 48 40097 11)
 (strings 32 137784 68831)
 (string-bytes 1 4597884)
 (vectors 16 73959)
 (vector-slots 8 1275970 664747)
 (floats 8 811 953)
 (intervals 56 774 336)
 (buffers 992 15))

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)