Subject: bug#57313: Request: Resizing window with text scaling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 00:54:30 +0200 (CEST)

Aug 21, 2022, 12:16 by [email-masked]:

> [email-masked] writes:
>
>> Yet at times, in addition to the increase and decrease in height, I
>> would also like for the window to get resized as well. 
>>
>
> You've already requested this in a previous bug report (under a
> different name).  As with other things you've reported multiple times
> (under multiple different names), there's no point to this -- you're
> just wasting our time.
>
> (I'm wondering if Emacs is the subject of an ethics-challenged social
> studies department -- is there a paper called "How A Free Software
> Community Reacts To A Deluge Of Nonsense" in the works?)
>
> Closing.
>
So it is all waste of time and nonsense, is it !  Screw yourself Lars, 
together with your fellow nitwits.  If it was all nonsense as you say, 
there would not be others trying to do the same thing.  The claim that
it is all about one person with multiple names in simply an attempt to
reject whatever is written.  Guilt, shame, insults and the need to be right
is how you function.

And all the GNU Project Bullshit urging people to communicate in 
ways that are friendly, welcoming and kind.  That is what is actually 
nonsense.  Rules for others only.

Again, screw yourself Lars together with your noise bullshit scene in Oslo.