Subject: bug#57301: 28.1; 12 unexpected test results on emacs 28.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 08:17:51 -0500

Dear Emacs,

Below is the output from `report-emacs-bug' from `./src/emacs'

""""""""""""""""""""

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-musl,
GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-08-19 built on Mux.stemux.com
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Exherbo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --without-tiff --without-modules --without-selinux
 --without-gnutls'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBXML2 NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search time-date
subr-x seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader cl-loaddefs
cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 50418 5734)
 (symbols 48 6625 1)
 (strings 32 18530 3046)
 (string-bytes 1 624738)
 (vectors 16 13704)
 (vector-slots 8 185411 12312)
 (floats 8 21 42)
 (intervals 56 196 0)
 (buffers 992 10))

""""""""""""""""""""

Thank you,
Git Mux