Subject: 29.0.50; X protocol error: XI_BadDevice (invalid Device parameter) on protocol request 131

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 16:56:27 +0300

$ emacs -Q
X protocol error: XI_BadDevice (invalid Device parameter) on protocol request 131
Serial no: 54

(gdb) bt
#0  x_error_quitter (display=0x555555eba590, event=0x7fffffffcc30) at xterm.c:24752
#1  0x0000555555693938 in x_error_handler (display=0x555555eba590, event=0x7fffffffcc30)
    at xterm.c:24740
#2  0x00007ffff7b6c6a5 in _XError () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#3  0x00007ffff7b6c7a8 in  () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#4  0x00007ffff7b6c845 in  () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#5  0x00007ffff7b6e0ed in _XReply () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#6  0x00007ffff6286b9c in XIQueryDevice () at /usr/lib/libXi.so.6
#7  0x00005555556a9ca5 in x_cache_xi_devices (dpyinfo=0x555555ed70b0) at xterm.c:5473
#8  x_term_init
    (display_name=display_name@entry=XIL(0x555555eb1764), xrm_option=xrm_option@entry=0x0, resource_name=0x555555eaf670 "emacs") at xterm.c:28299
#9  0x00005555556adf17 in Fx_open_connection
    (display=XIL(0x555555eb1764), xrm_string=<optimized out>, must_succeed=XIL(0x30))
    at xfns.c:7260
#10 0x00005555557a4fa2 in exec_byte_code
    (fun=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:809
#11 0x000055555575b596 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=0x7ffff1c1d148) at eval.c:3014
#12 0x000055555575d348 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff1c1d148) at eval.c:2638
#13 0x00005555557a4fa2 in exec_byte_code
    (fun=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at bytecode.c:809
#14 0x00005555557603ec in apply_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff298e745), args=<optimized out>, count=...)
    at eval.c:3123
#15 0x000055555575eede in eval_sub (form=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2607
#16 0x0000555555761bb6 in Feval (form=XIL(0x7ffff2dd4aa3), lexical=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2375
#17 0x0000555555759e07 in internal_condition_case
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging-- 
    (bfun=bfun@entry=0x5555556cada0 <top_level_2>, handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90), hfun=hfun@entry=0x5555556d25f0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1497
#18 0x00005555556cb7f6 in top_level_1 (ignore=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:1149
#19 0x0000555555759d61 in internal_catch
    (tag=tag@entry=XIL(0xf7e0), func=func@entry=0x5555556cb7d0 <top_level_1>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0))
    at eval.c:1220
#20 0x00005555556cad1f in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1109
#21 0x00005555556d2172 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:719
#22 0x00005555556d2500 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:802
#23 0x00005555555a4ec2 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffde58) at emacs.c:2517

Lisp Backtrace:
"x-open-connection" (0xf1c1d1d0)
0xf2990790 PVEC_COMPILED
"apply" (0xf1c1d148)
"window-system-initialization" (0xf1c1d0b8)
"command-line" (0xf1c1d040)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffd980)

gdb) xbacktrace 
"x-open-connection" (0xf1c1d1d0)
0xf2990790 PVEC_COMPILED
"apply" (0xf1c1d148)
"window-system-initialization" (0xf1c1d0b8)
"command-line" (0xf1c1d040)
"normal-top-level" (0xffffd980)

I have never seen this before. I am git pulling and trying to make it
right, I hope it will work. 

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.17.6, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2022-08-16 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: b87400c78b047d242ae188c46c621e0e8a8e69b2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Hyperscope

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  header-line-indent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  immortal-scratch-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-pabbrev-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  hyperbole-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Programming/git/emacs-libpq/test hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/test
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/double-opt-in hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/double-opt-in-0.1/double-opt-in
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-drv hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-drv
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-window hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-window
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbmap hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbmap
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-mouse
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hload-path hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hload-path
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hvm
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-dired-sidebar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-dired-sidebar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hpath hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hpath
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hgnus hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hgnus
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hact hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hact
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-em-but hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-em-but
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbut hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbut
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-social hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-social
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-key hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-key
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hywconfig hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hywconfig
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-debbugs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-debbugs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-logic hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-logic
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hargs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hargs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-info hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-info
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/set hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/set
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsettings hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsettings
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-mod hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-mod
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/htz hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/htz
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hversion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hversion
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-doc-id hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-doc-id
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-mini hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-mini
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmoccur hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmoccur
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hbdata hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hbdata
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hrmail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hrmail
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-tag hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-tag
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-ert hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb-ert
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hypb-maintenance hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hypb-maintenance
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-org hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsys-org
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-menu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-menu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hibtypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hibtypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hvar hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hvar
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hycontrol hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hycontrol
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-treemacs hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-treemacs
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hib-kbd hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hib-kbd
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyperbole
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyrolo-demo hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyrolo-demo
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hactypes hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hactypes
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hyperbole-autoloads hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hyperbole-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hsys-www hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hsys-www
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-select hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-select
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hhist hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hhist
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hui-jmenu hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hui-jmenu
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hmouse-sh hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hmouse-sh
~/.emacs.d/hyperbole/hinit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperbole-8.0.0/hinit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/hyperscope hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/hyperscope-1.57/hyperscope
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/mutt-tools hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/mutt-tools-1.1/mutt-tools
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/pleroma hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/pleroma-0.1/pleroma
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-business hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-business-0.1/rcd-business
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-encryption hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-encryption-0.1/rcd-encryption
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-hash-edit hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-hash-edit-0.2/rcd-hash-edit
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-mail hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-mail-1.67/rcd-mail
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-paps hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-paps-0.1/rcd-paps
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-password hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-password-1.1/rcd-password
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-template hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-template-1.14/rcd-template
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-translations hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-translations-1.33/rcd-translations
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-cf hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-cf-1.91/rcd-cf
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vc hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vc-2.5/rcd-vc
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-db-basics hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-db-basics-1.46/rcd-db-basics
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-vcard hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-vcard-0.1/rcd-vcard
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/Drew Adams/saferegion hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/saferegion-0/saferegion
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/termux hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/termux-0.1/termux
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/rcd-utilities hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/rcd-utilities-1.95/rcd-utilities
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/units hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/units-0.1/units
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/voice2html hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/voice2html-0.11/voice2html
~/Programming/git/emacs-libvterm/vterm hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/vterm-0.0.1/vterm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-entities hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-haskell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-pcomplete hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-install hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-element hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-duration hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-faces hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-agenda hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-clock hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-timer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-dot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-exp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-R hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-rmail hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mobile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-footnote hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ditaa hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-shell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-python hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-awk hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-loaddefs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-odt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-id hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lilypond hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bbdb hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-beamer hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-irc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-archive hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-comint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-core hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-inlinetask hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-plantuml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-capture hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-indent hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-plot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-css hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-mouse hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-feed hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-mhe hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-C hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ocaml hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-publish hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eval hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-ascii hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sass hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-md hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-man hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-makefile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-gnus hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-gnuplot hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-latex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macs hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-list hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-octave hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-compat hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-texinfo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ruby hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-docview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-protocol hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-num hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-info hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-html hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-tempo hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-forth hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-maxima hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-js hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-groovy hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-ctags hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sql hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-crypt hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-habit hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-sqlite hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-fortran hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-perl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-w3m hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-refile hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eshell hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-lint hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-icalendar hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-ref hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-bibtex hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-keys hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-macro hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-table hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-src hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-processing hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ox-org hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-datetree hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-java hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-calc hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-clojure hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-goto hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-version hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-tangle hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-lua hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-colview hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-screen hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-matlab hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/org-attach-git hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ob-scheme hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20201216/ol-eww hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20200908.1428/sasl hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/dictionary-20201001.1727/dictionary hides /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/lisp/net/dictionary

Features:
(nginx-mode two-column net-utils wdired em-unix em-term term ehelp
em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-extpipe em-cmpl
em-basic em-banner em-alias eshell helm-system-packages-pacman
helm-system-packages macros emacs-news-mode sxiv whitespace
alect-dark-theme alect-themes cus-theme calc-undo calc-alg calc-ext
calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms
emms-compat sql-indent sql ispell quail helm-ring winner helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info rcd/business termux rcd-vcard
rcd-translations rcd-paps double-opt-in face-remap tabify man wordnut
wordnut-history wordnut-u imenu skeleton vc-filewise adoc-mode tempo
markup-faces ruler-mode image-file image-converter ox-asciidoc wgrep
crm texmathp tex-mode latexenc rcd-devel-utilities hyperscope rcd-mail
org-protocol markdown-mode edit-indirect pleroma conf-mode add-log
vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher shadow mailalias emacsbug
mule-util rect shortdoc display-line-numbers cl-print tramp-theme
em-dirs esh-var esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util tramp-adb cus-start
tramp-archive tramp-cmds tramp-ftp tramp-gvfs misearch multi-isearch
help-fns radix-tree dired-launch tramp-cache tramp-sh hywconfig server
kotl-autoloads ol-info org-id org-refile ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ox-org ob-dot
ob-lisp ob-perl ob-scheme ob-shell ob-sql ob-ditaa ob-plantuml
cl-extra warnings light-blue-theme which-key timeclock scroll-all
savehist saveplace immortal-scratch helm-mode helm-misc helm-files
image-dired xdg image-mode exif filenotify dired-aux ffap helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm helm-core pcase async-bytecomp
helm-global-bindings edmacro kmacro helm-source helm-multi-match
helm-lib async grep pabbrev hl-line elec-pair time battery festival
bbdb bbdb-site timezone mutt-tools ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir windmove rcd-cf time-stamp rcd-vc rcd-template ox-md ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox mail-extr maildir qp
maildir-index dash s noflet cl-indent dotassoc kv chart rcd-db-basics
pq rcd-password persistent-scratch gold-price units dired-x enriched
disp-table facemenu thingatpt+ thingatpt hyperbole hinit hibtypes
hib-doc-id klink hib-kbd hib-debbugs hib-social hsys-www hypb-ert ert
ewoc debug backtrace hactypes bookmark hui-mini hui hui-mouse
hmouse-key hargs etags fileloop xref project hsys-org org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo sort hui-jmenu hpath tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load files-x
tramp-compat shell pcomplete ls-lisp format-spec noutline outline
easy-mmode icons hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hui-window pulse color hycontrol
hui-select hsettings hui-em-but hbut view hbdata hgnus gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range wid-edit hsmail message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hmail htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur help-mode hvar hypb
locate hact hhist compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
set hversion hload-path aggressive-completion-autoloads
aircon-theme-autoloads apropospriate-theme-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site boxy-autoloads context-coloring-autoloads corfu-autoloads
crdt-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads eev-autoloads
embark-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
helm-easymenu hyperbole-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads cl
logos-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads
monokai-theme-autoloads nano-theme-autoloads oblivion-theme-autoloads
olc-autoloads org-modern-autoloads osm-autoloads pandoc-autoloads
rcd-business-autoloads rcd-template-autoloads rcd-cf-autoloads
rcd-db-basics-autoloads repology-autoloads spacemacs-theme-autoloads
take-off-autoloads tangotango-theme-autoloads rcd-utilities-autoloads
finder-inf tramp-theme-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads queue-autoloads vcard-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads voice2html-autoloads w3m-load
which-key-autoloads info package url-handlers rcd-utilities rx hi-lock
dired dired-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars mailcap cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 10730487 631603)
 (symbols 48 60777 9)
 (strings 32 1095403 79807)
 (string-bytes 1 31967075)
 (vectors 16 310251)
 (vector-slots 8 4404331 364176)
 (floats 8 1154 790)
 (intervals 56 1596555 1446)
 (buffers 992 1054))

-- 
Jean

Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns:
https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/