Subject: Re: bug#57256: Very long lines displayed in debugger window

From: uzibalqa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 20:37:25 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, August 17th, 2022 at 11:13 AM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> uzibalqa [email-masked] writes:
>
> > When I use the debugger I frequently get extremely long lines. I
> > either have to move an excessive amount to the right or having to
> > reduce the scale height to a point where the text gets too small to
> > read.
> >
> > Some work needs to be done so as to prettify the debugger output.
>
>
> The data shown there is necessary, so this is working as designed.
>
> Closing.

The report is not about reducing the amount of output.  But in not
letting the debug information drag on horizontally ad infinitum.