Subject: [bug#57253] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: Add keychain.

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 23:52:54 +0200

On Wed, 21 Sep 2022 18:14:13 +0200
Björn Höfling <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Denis,
> Hi iyzsong,
Hi,

> In commit 3220edac2a5ac816328bd65489513ae8d33fbe23, you pushed the
> first patch, but you missed this here, and the patchset is still open.
> 
> I cannot find any discussions about this.
> 
> Did you just miss pushing "keychain" patch, or was there a specific
> reason why you hold it back?
I think that someone needs to review it and to push it if it's OK.

The reason might be related to the fact that I sent two unrelated
patches in the same serie (I'm unsure how best to send unrelated
patches).

Denis.