Subject: bug#57228: 27.2; Dired documentation bug?

From: Andrew Eggenberger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:33:02 -0500

The documentation for the function dired-do-shell-command says it will
consult two variables: `dired-guess-shell-alist-default' and
`dired-guess-shell-alist-user' when the user is
prompted for the shell command to use interactively, but these variables
are part of the dired-x package, which is not loaded by default. Perhaps
"If `dired-x' is loaded" or something similar should be added to that
part of the documentation.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, X toolkit, Xaw
scroll bars)
of 2021-03-31 built on www.schoolboard.lan
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10402000
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.6.8

Recent messages:
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll
help.
The footer should be: (provide '.emacs)\n;;; .emacs ends here [2 times]
((".docx$" "exdocx") (".docx$" . "exdocx"))
Auto-saving...
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll
help.
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Quit
Mark saved where search started
Mark set

Configured using:
'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-ns
--without-dbus --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
--with-gmp --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules
--infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-x-toolkit=lucid
--without-xaw3d --without-imagemagick --with-xpm --with-jpeg
--with-tiff --with-gif --with-png --with-lcms2 --without-rsvg
--with-xft 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -arch x86_64'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib
-Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -lfreetype -lfontconfig -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE HARFBUZZ XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: nil

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-srecode-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-ede-mode: t
  ede-minor-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-completions-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.4.1/xref hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.8.1/project hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-publish hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-org hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-odt hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-md hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-man hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-latex hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-html hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-beamer hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-ascii hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-version hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-timer hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-tempo hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-table hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-src hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-refile hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-protocol hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-plot hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-num hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mouse hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mobile hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macs hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macro hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-list hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-lint hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-keys hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-indent hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-id hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-habit hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-goto hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-footnote hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-feed hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-faces hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-entities hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-element hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-duration hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-datetree hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-ctags hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-crypt hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-compat hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-colview hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-clock hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-capture hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach-git hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-archive hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-agenda hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-w3m hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-rmail hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-mhe hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-irc hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-info hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-gnus hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eww hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eshell hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-docview hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-tangle hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-table hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sql hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-shell hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sed hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-screen hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-scheme hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sass hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ruby hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ref hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-R hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-python hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-processing hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-perl hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-org hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-octave hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-maxima hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-matlab hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-makefile hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lua hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lob hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lisp hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-latex hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-js hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-java hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-haskell hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-groovy hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-fortran hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-forth hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-exp hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eval hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eshell hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-dot hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-css hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-core hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-comint hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-clojure hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-calc hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-C hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-awk hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/trampver hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/trampver
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-uu hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-sudoedit hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-smb hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-sh hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-rclone hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-loaddefs hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-integration hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-gvfs hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-ftp hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-compat hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-cmds hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-cache hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-archive hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-2.5.2.5/tramp-adb hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/Users/andrew/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides
/opt/local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dired-x cl-print debug recentf
tree-widget helm-x-files ffap eieio-opt dired-aux ede/dired image-file
swiper sql view helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace
mule-util ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox tide tide-lv
typescript-mode tabify org-capture diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso
face-remap vc-git org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum shr svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr ol-bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi winner helm-for-files helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark text-property-search helm-external
helm-net url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf mailcap tramp-archive tramp-gvfs url-util dbus xml
flycheck-haskell haskell-cabal haskell-utils paredit company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb helm-mode helm-misc
lcgraphic-org org-agenda org-refile slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime-company slime arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec function-args semantic-directory ivy delsel ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color use-package-ensure use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines srecode/mode
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table semantic/decorate/mode
ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source
eieio-speedbar eieio-custom semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/ia semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/senator semantic/decorate
pulse semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt semantic/format semantic/tag-ls
semantic/find semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw cedet iedit iedit-lib
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core dumb-jump flycheck-mypy which-key xml-xtra
nyan-mode highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings
company-capf company pcase elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor diff-mode ido hideshow
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit sr-speedbar speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe smartparens-config smartparens-javascript smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-python smartparens-c smartparens flycheck
dash node-ac-mode cl haskell-snippets yasnippet-snippets cl-extra
yasnippet auto-complete popup js2-mode etags fileloop generator xref
project js moz cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs imenu helm-config helm-projectile
helm-files image-dired image-mode exif filenotify helm-tags helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-locate helm-help
helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async server ob-sql
ob-scheme geiser ob-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex shell
evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
wheatgrass-theme xscheme scheme org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic
bibtex ol org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec lcgraphic dired dired-loaddefs s cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs srecode mode-local find-func projectile lisp-mnt grep
compile comint ansi-color ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
finder-inf edmacro kmacro geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree help-mode
geiser-custom geiser-base ring slime-autoloads rx info package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1088524 60518)
(symbols 48 66008 2)
(strings 32 275594 9947)
(string-bytes 1 8631109)
(vectors 16 105861)
(vector-slots 8 1306542 88598)
(floats 8 605 1328)
(intervals 56 48944 10424)
(buffers 1000 51))
Andrew Eggenberger