Subject: [bug#57218] [PATCH] gnu: Add pipewire.scm and easyeffects

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 14:48:15 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for the v2, a few more remarks below.

> +  (let ((toolchain (specification->package "gcc-toolchain@11")))
> +    ;; for std::source_location
> +    (package-with-c-toolchain

Is it normal that "guix build easyeffects" doesn't seem to locate the
package? A consequence of package-with-c-toolchain?

> +             #:phases #~(modify-phases %standard-phases
> +				       (add-after 'unpack 'skip-gtk-update-icon-cache
> +						  (lambda _
> +						    (substitute* "meson_post_install.py"
> +								 (("gtk4-update-icon-cache")
> +								  (which "true"))))))))

You need to wrap it to stay under the 78 columns limit.

> +                    xiph-rnnoise

This variable is undefined.

The indentation also seem off:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:55:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 55, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:56:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 56, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:57:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 57, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:58:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 58, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:66:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 66, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:67:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 67, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:68:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 68, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:69:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 69, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:70:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 70, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:93:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 93, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:94:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 94, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:95:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 95, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:96:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 96, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:97:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 97, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:98:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 98, column 0
/home/mathieu/guix/gnu/packages/pipewire.scm:99:0: [email-masked]: tabulation on line 99, column 0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Mathieu