Subject: 27.1; statistics of repeated tasks

From: Abhisek Panigrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 23:00:22 +0530

I can't seem to find statistics of repeated tasks. However, I can see the
cookies of the TODO tasks like
https://orgmode.org/manual/Breaking-Down-Tasks.html. I'm using the
editor for more than 5 years now and org-mode for more than 2
years. There is some solution for every area of editing, however when I
tried to see how many times I have completed a specific task, there is
no way.

There are some hacks I found on the internet, but either that is
incomplete or unusable. I don't know why it isn't builtin yet ?
This feature is very useful inside *habit* module atleast. Because by
seeing your statistics you get motivated and want to keep the streak
going.

Some suggestion to include in this feature
* last streak count
* highest streak count
* total times the task was DONE

If you feel there are some additional statistics or different useful
statistics should be included, please do so. I would be glad to be in
the discussion.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2020-08-21 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 86d8d76aa36037184db0b2897c434cdaab1a9ae8
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19044
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language
(v10.0.2009.19044.1889)

Recent messages:
Entry repeats: SCHEDULED: <2022-08-16 Tue .+2d>
Note stored
Entry repeats: SCHEDULED: <2022-08-16 Tue .+2d>
Saving file d:/schedules/example.org...
Wrote d:/schedules/example.org
Saving file d:/schedules/example.org...
Wrote d:/schedules/example.org
Saving file d:/schedules/example.org...
Wrote d:/schedules/example.org
Press key for agenda command (unrestricted):

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2
HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENN
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Org-Agenda Week Ddl Grid Habit

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cl-extra org-lint ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-habit thingatpt help-fns radix-tree help-mode
cus-edit cus-start cus-load org-timer org-colview org-clock org-attach
org-id org-archive cal-move diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-agenda
misearch multi-isearch mule-util info org-element avl-tree generator
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs warnings edmacro kmacro infodoc-theme
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 273026 26226)
 (symbols 48 23563 2)
 (strings 32 86282 2843)
 (string-bytes 1 2829144)
 (vectors 16 37007)
 (vector-slots 8 416095 25390)
 (floats 8 258 301)
 (intervals 56 4877 1016)
 (buffers 1000 30))