Subject: Re: bug#57200: 29.0.50; Symbol's function definition is void: update-directory-autoloads

From: Yasuhiro Kimura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 15:11:01 +0900 (JST)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#57200: 29.0.50; Symbol's function definition is void: update-directory-autoloads
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 07:30:53 +0200

>>> * Build fails with following error message.
>>>   "Symbol's function definition is void: update-directory-autoloads"
>>
>> Sorry; unintended consequence of moving the file to obsolete/.  I don't
>> have time to look at this tonight, but I'll fix it one way or another
>> tomorrow, probably.
> 
> This should now be fixed on the trunk -- can you check whether your
> scripts work for you again now?

I tried commit 97da8eeb7c and confirmed build of the ports completes
successfully.
Thanks for quick fix.

---
Yasuhiro Kimura