Subject: Re: [bug#57188] [PATCH] news: Add 'pt' translation.

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 00:55:14 -0300

Hello Julien,

Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> writes:

> Pushed to master as ca8c7a36dfbefd66841a2a6df4c9e44ba525c3e0, thank you!

Thank you! And thanks for committing it so quickly.

Just a small nit, I hope you won't mind me mentioning it:

in the commit, the author field ended up as:

  Author: Thiago Jung Bauermann via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>

which is wrong. It should have been:

  Author: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>

IMHO correct attribution of a contribution is important, and the email
address is an important part of a free software contributor's online
identity.

I don't actually mind in this case because most of my patches to Guix
were committed with the correct address but if this was my first
accepted patch in the project, or if all of my patches had this author
identification, then I would have felt differently.

-- 
Thanks
Thiago