Subject: Re: bug#57560: [PATCH 0/4] Fix multiple hashcat issue.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 23:08:12 +0200

Hi,

Maxime Devos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> X-Debbugs-CC: Hendursaga <[email-masked]>
> X-Debbugs-CC: ( <[email-masked]>
> X-Debbugs-CC: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
> X-Debbugs-CC: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>

That didn’t work.  :-)

> This patch series:
>
>  * Removed bundled libraries, except for LZMA-SDK for which I didn't
>    find a corresponding Guix package
>  * Makes hashcat cross-compilable, at least from an x86_64-linux-gnu to
>    an aarch64-linux-gnu
>  * Removes the embedded build time timestamp reported in
>    <https://guix.gnu.org/57187>.

Perfect!  I’ve applied it all.

> My current working tree is a bit dirty, so there will be a small
> rebase conflict because of the 6.2.4->6.2.5 and a few imports will
> need to be moved to the top of the file.

Right, I had to fiddle quite a bit with the patches to get them to
apply.

Thanks!

Ludo’.