Subject: [bug#57173] [PATCH] gnu: yt-dlp: Update to 2022.08.08.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 16:19:46 +0200

Hi raingloom,

raingloom 写道：
> * gnu/packages/video.scm (yt-dlp): Update to 2022.08.08.

Thanks!

Since yt-dlp was already up to date, I've turned this into a 
‘fetch from git’ patch with the following additions:

>   [source]: remove snippet, switch to git-fetch

  ^^ extraneous indentation; s/remove/Remove/.

When using GIT-FETCH, always set the file-name to something 
meaningful:

  (file-name (git-file-name name version))

> -                   ;; Delete the pre-generated files, except 
> for the man page
> -                   ;; which requires 'pandoc' to build.

OK, but then we do need to build it ourselves, not remove it.

Done in c2481b1bea56f2885110d5af0a6cff36a3d95933.

The new package works fine, but differs slightly: 
extractor/lazy_extractors.py is no longer installed.  What's up 
with that?

Leaving open for now,

T G-R