Subject: 28.1; image :transform-smoothing dose not work

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 15:06:07 +0900

I tried image smoothing, but no intermediate colors are displayed.
The attached image is the result of the form below.

(let ((xpm "/* XPM */
static char *data[] = {
\"4 8 2 1\",
\"  c #FFFFFF\",
\"R c #FF0000\",
\"   R\",
\"   R\",
\"  RR\",
\"  RR\",
\" RRR\",
\" RRR\",
\"RRRR\",
\"RRRR\"}"))
  (insert-image (create-image xpm 'xpm t :scale 1.5
                              :transform-smoothing t)))

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2022-04-22 built on AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19044
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19044.1889)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: JPN
  locale-coding-system: cp932

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map text-property-search time-date
subr-x mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mail-utils term/bobcat find-func noutline outline easy-mmode
view thingatpt cl-extra seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
novice mule-util help-mode cl-loaddefs cl-lib japan-util iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 68756 5924)
 (symbols 48 7113 1)
 (strings 32 22330 1664)
 (string-bytes 1 733632)
 (vectors 16 15734)
 (vector-slots 8 340218 10640)
 (floats 8 87 147)
 (intervals 56 736 46)
 (buffers 992 13))