Subject: Re: bug#57160: 28.1.91; Info Virtual Index fails on search "two column"

From: Van Ly <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 19:28:30 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 12 Aug 2022, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> Everyday search engines would accept "two column" and add in the hyphen.
>
> The usual method with Info is to type "two" and then TAB.
>

That's  very  impressive.   Findable  documentation on  using  TAB  in
various context all in one  place adds value overall.  Somewhere after
C-h a TAB  will list all the  key completions.  Since I  modify C-h to
backspace

   (keyboard-translate ?\C-h ?\C-?)

I think TAB isn't availabe after  the F1 equivalent to C-h.  The input
method for chinese-ctlaub uses TAB in the same way.

Possibly unrelated to Emacs, I see the following on invoking 'emacs -Q'

```

% /usr/X/Projects/emacs-28.1.91/src/emacs -Q

(emacs:64490): dbind-WARNING **: 05:03:23.806: AT-SPI: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.a11y.Bus was not provided by any .service files

```