Subject: [bug#57133] [PATCH] gnu: Add rizin.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 15:49:48 +0200

On 15-08-2022 03:34, 宋文武 wrote:
>> You can put multiple licenses in the license field, using (license
>> (list this that foo bar ...)).
> For the license field, do we need to list all licenses of source code
> files, or the whole license of the package?  And if the later,
> `(list license:gpl2+ license:lgpl3+)` would say the package is dual
> licenses, under GPL2+ or LGPL3+ at user's choice.
>
> I think with all those licenses, the whole package is under
> GPL-3.0-or-later.
>
> Correct me if wrong, thank you!
I do not think it's stated anywhere which one exactly, but my own 
interpretation of the 'license' field is 'all the relevant licenses', 
without any claims whether it is a 'choose this or that' situation or a 
'one component is licensed as X, another is licensed as Y' situation.

Greetings,
Maxime.