Subject: [bug#57133] [PATCH] gnu: Add rizin.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 21:07:18 +0200

On 11-08-2022 08:37, iyzsong--- via Guix-patches via wrote:
> +               #$(origin
> +                   (method git-fetch)
> +                   (uri (git-reference
> +                         (url"https://github.com/rizinorg/rizin-testbins")
> +                         (commit "7d0c31ac7711de9c4d37f5047200dc5a407ff713")))
> +                   (sha256
> +                    (base32
> +                     "00cmc7pws9m4hcm0bpdjm6n4agl5mqgczc4ccswfhywyzzvr7sqh")))
> +               "test/bins")))

What's the license for those binaries? I doubt all of them are gpl3+.

I'm seeing a copy of libstdc++.so.6 in there. IIRC, it has a license of 
the GPL family, which requires providing the source, so we need the 
source code of it as well because of the licensing terms (the source 
code of that particular variant of libstdc++, which might differ from 
the version currently in Guix). Likewise for the other binaries.

Personally, I think it would be more practical to ignore rizin-testbins, 
even if that requires skipping some of the tests (hopefully not all of 
them).
> + ;; Most files are under LGPL-3.0-only, other are under: Apache-2.0,
> + ;; BSD-2-Clause, BSD-3-Clause, CC0-1.0, CC-BY-SA-4.0, GPL-1.0-or-later,
> + ;; GPL-2.0-only, GPL-2.0-or-later, GPL-3.0-or-later, LGPL-2.0-or-later,
> + ;; LGPL-2.1-only, LGPL-2.1-or-later, LGPL-3.0-only, MIT, NCSA.
> + (license license:gpl3+))) 

You can put multiple licenses in the license field, using (license (list 
this that foo bar ...)).

Greetings,
Maxime.