Subject: Re: unzip fails to cross-compile

From: Andrew Patterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 20:45:59 -0400

Cross-compiling to x86_64 on aarch64 failed the same way.  Log 
below:
WARNING: (guile-user): imported module (guix build utils) overrides core binding `delete'
Backtrace:
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   217:50 19 (lp (#<procedure 7d93a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 18 (lp (#<procedure 7d9340 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:6 (env)> ?))
   217:50 17 (lp (#<procedure 7d9320 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 16 (lp (#<procedure 7d9300 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 15 (lp (#<procedure 7d92e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 14 (lp (#<procedure 7d92c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 13 (lp (#<procedure 7d92a0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 12 (lp (#<procedure 7d9120 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:6 (env)> ?))
   217:50 11 (lp (#<procedure 7d9100 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50 10 (lp (#<procedure 7d90e0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50  9 (lp (#<procedure 7d90c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50  8 (lp (#<procedure 7d9060 at ice-9/eval.scm:649:6 (env)> ?))
   217:50  7 (lp (#<procedure 7d9040 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50  6 (lp (#<procedure 7d9020 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:50  5 (lp (#<procedure 7d9000 at ice-9/eval.scm:282:4 (env)> ?))
   217:33  4 (lp (#<procedure 6044c0 at ice-9/eval.scm:212:12 (en?> ?))
   213:45  3 (_ #f)
   196:43  2 (_ #f)
   223:20  1 (proc #<directory (guile-user) 5ebc80>)
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . %output) #<directory (guile-use?>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
Unbound variable: %output

-- 
Andrew Patterson