Subject: [bug#57118] [PATCH] gnu: Add linode-cli.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 10:32:14 +0200

Hey,

> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (linode-cli): New variable.

You also need to mention the linode-openapi-spec variable.

> +    (synopsis "Tool for managing Linode resources")
> +    (home-page "https://www.linode.com/docs/products/tools/cli/")

These are usually at the end of the package definition.

> +                               (assoc-ref inputs
> +                                          "linode-openapi-spec")

It would be preferable to use the gexp mechanism.

> +                                   (assoc-ref outputs "out")

Here too.

> +     "A wrapper around the Linode API, which gives you the ability to manage
> +your Linode account from the command line. Almost any task that can be done
> +through the Cloud Manager can also be performed through the CLI.")

This package provides a wrapper around Linode API which gives the
ability to manage Linode accounts from the command line.  Almost ...

Sentences must be separated by two spaces.

Could you please send a v2?

Thanks,

Mathieu