Subject: [PATCH 26/56] gnu: rust-atomic-polyfill-0.1: Allow build.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 12:07:38 +0000

* gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-atomic-polyfill-0.1)
  [arguments]: Remove `#:skip-build? #t'.
---
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
index 6a344a0cb8..734e087a60 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/crates-io.scm
@@ -5124,8 +5124,7 @@ (define-public rust-atomic-polyfill-0.1
         (base32 "0hk08pdp6dgxqhy05l75518svrrrm7c1shfn51dk4claad4dg1p6"))))
     (build-system cargo-build-system)
     (arguments
-     `(#:skip-build? #t
-       #:cargo-inputs
+     `(#:cargo-inputs
        (("rust-critical-section" ,rust-critical-section-0.2)
         ("rust-riscv-target" ,rust-riscv-target-0.1))))
     (home-page "https://github.com/embassy-rs/atomic-polyfill")
--
2.34.1