Subject: bug#57089: r-rmarkdown contains minified JavaScript

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 22:38:30 +0200

r-rmarkdown contains a lot of minified JavaScript.  It is not
immediately obvious, where the corresponding source code could be found:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/prettify/prettify.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/prettify/lang-yaml.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/require-1.0.8.min.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/polyfills/history.min.js: exported SGML document, ASCII text, with very long lines, with no line terminators
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/polyfills/classList.min.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/polyfills/dataset.min.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/order.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/ioslides/ioslides-13.5.1/js/modernizr.custom.45394.js: HTML document, ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/tocify/jquery.tocify.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/jqueryui/jquery-ui.min.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/jqueryui/jquery-ui.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/bootstrap/shim/respond.min.js: HTML document, ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/bootstrap/shim/html5shiv.min.js: HTML document, ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js: ASCII text, with very long lines
rmarkdown/inst/rmd/h/highlightjs/highlight.js: UTF-8 Unicode text, with very long lines
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo