Subject: bug#57084: closed (Re: bug#57084: 28.1; 28.1 breaks supersession in tramp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 19:02:02 +0000

Your bug report

#57084: 28.1; 28.1 breaks supersession in tramp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
57084: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=57084
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#57084: 28.1; 28.1 breaks supersession in tramp
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Ed Santiago <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 22:01:19 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Ed Santiago <[email-masked]>
> Phone: 1-505-662-5142
> cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 12:53:53 -0600
> 
> >Thanks, I think this was already fixed for the upcoming Emacs 28.2.
> >Would it be possible for you to try the latest pretest 28.1.91,
> >available from alpha.gnu.org?
> 
> Confirmed, it works as expected in 28.1.91. Thank you for your
> incredibly quick response. Feel free to close this.

Done.

> (P.S. I _did_ search the bug tracker and git history, promise! Found
> d3163a3b8fa -- which is already in 28.1 -- and no other relevant hits).

I think it's bug#53207.

Subject: 28.1; 28.1 breaks supersession in tramp
From: Eduardo Santiago <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 11:06:06 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

recipe:
  1) find-file /rsync:host:file
  2) in shell session on <host>: echo hi >>file
  3) back in emacs, type space or any character in that buffer

In emacs-27.2 and earlier, I get "file changed on disk; really edit the buffer?"

In emacs-28.1 emacs happily lets me edit the file, and only warns me
when I try to save. This leads to wasted effort as I try to resolve
conflicts manually.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-06-10 built on localhost
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
System Description: Gentoo Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --datarootdir=/usr/share
 --disable-silent-rules --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-28.1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-28 --includedir=/usr/include/emacs-28
 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-28 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-pdumper --enable-acl
 --with-dbus --with-modules --without-gameuser --with-libgmp
 --without-gpm --without-native-compilation --without-json
 --without-kerberos --without-kerberos5 --with-lcms2 --without-xml2
 --without-mailutils --with-selinux --with-gnutls --with-libsystemd
 --with-threads --without-wide-int --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa
 --with-x --without-ns --without-gconf --without-gsettings
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png
 --with-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm --with-imagemagick --with-xft
 --with-cairo --without-harfbuzz --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xaw3d --with-dumping=pdumper
 'CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell-script

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-entry-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/desktop-file-utils/desktop-entry-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
/home/esm/.emacs-lib/whitespace hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/whitespace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail pcase org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc org-loaddefs
cal-iso warnings solarized-palettes solarized-faces autoload radix-tree
tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline cus-edit cus-start
cus-load lisp-mnt mule-util mm-archive gnutls network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth tramp-sh tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp thingatpt find-func apropos misearch multi-isearch vc-git
whitespace vc-filewise vc-rcs flyspell ispell vc-hg lua-mode
solarized-light-theme solarized color magit-bookmark bookmark pp
magit-imenu git-rebase magit-extras magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util magit-subtree magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
diff diff-mode git-commit rx log-edit easy-mmode message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-libgit libgit libegit2 magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell pcomplete
magit-mode transient cl-extra help-mode magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm dash org-journal cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-crypt org-compat org-macs format-spec finder-inf bats-mode sh-script
smie executable compile text-property-search comint ansi-color ring
web-mode advice disp-table nf-procmail-mode derived recentf tree-widget
wid-edit generic-x remember org-install ido server plod ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr ctypes cl cc-fonts cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs vc vc-dispatcher site-gentoo go-mode-autoloads edmacro kmacro
info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1238924 121775)
 (symbols 48 33347 6)
 (strings 32 229590 27803)
 (string-bytes 1 6572885)
 (vectors 16 63618)
 (vector-slots 8 701425 56252)
 (floats 8 639 441)
 (intervals 56 106225 0)
 (buffers 992 25))

-- 
Ed Santiago  [he/him]          Toolsmith          [email-masked]