Subject: Re: bug#57077: guix-jupyter fails a test

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 12:24:07 +0100

Hi Mădălin,

Mădălin Ionel Patrașcu <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Build drops warnings regarding 'guild' and the check phase does not
> have write permissions for its tests.
> [build]: Remove the warnings generated by the 'guild' by setting the
> "GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE" to 0.
> [check]: Set the homeless-shelter to /tmp for write permission.

I had completely overlooked this message of yours and committed just now
a similar fix in b60f3941b95dc5351e2336cf694480d099a91233.  This is
embarrassing, sorry about that!

Do feel free to ping me or whoever last touched the package or the
relevant team¹ for the package when a patch of yours gets stuck.

The good news is that Guix-Jupyter is finally fixed.  :-)
I hope it’s useful to you.

My apologies again, and thank you for your work!

Ludo’.

¹ https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Teams.html