Subject: [bug#57069] Tempel snippets

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 08:17:25 +0200

> - I couldn't match a small part of current yasnippet configuration,
>   currently only the part in uri when url-fetch is chosen. Sent
>   a "help/feature report" here https://github.com/minad/tempel/issues/65.
>
> If this is possible, we could probably further factorize and integrate the
> snippets logic, maybe to reach something like that for origin
> expansion.

Daniel Mendler confirmed that recursive templates were not supported,
hence I cannot further improve snippets.
I've sent an updated patch with "-build-system" added only once at the
end.

Waiting for them to be adopted ;)

PS : it would be great to add a "snippets" output to the guix package,
so that one can use (file-append guix:snippets "/tempel/") to
include them in a guix home configuration.

-- 
Best regards,
Nicolas Graves