Subject: [PATCH 4/4] etc: Update guix-package yasnippet build-system list.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:24:40 +0200

---
 etc/snippets/yas/scheme-mode/guix-package | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/etc/snippets/yas/scheme-mode/guix-package b/etc/snippets/yas/scheme-mode/guix-package
index 9ff6f997d1..724a392f81 100644
--- a/etc/snippets/yas/scheme-mode/guix-package
+++ b/etc/snippets/yas/scheme-mode/guix-package
@@ -11,6 +11,7 @@
                                           "ant-build-system"
                                           "asdf-build-system"
                                           "cargo-build-system"
+                                          "chicken-build-system"
                                           "clojure-build-system"
                                           "cmake-build-system"
                                           "copy-build-system"
@@ -27,6 +28,7 @@
                                           "linux-module-build-system"
                                           "maven-build-system"
                                           "meson-build-system"
+                                          "minetest-build-system"
                                           "minify-build-system"
                                           "node-build-system"
                                           "ocaml-build-system"
@@ -35,6 +37,8 @@
                                           "qt-build-system"
                                           "r-build-system"
                                           "rakudo-build-system"
+                                          "rebar-build-system"
+                                          "renpy-build-system"
                                           "ruby-build-system"
                                           "scons-build-system"
                                           "texlive-build-system"
-- 
2.37.1