Subject: [PATCH v2 00/13] gnu: Update Racket to 8.6. Add Zuo.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:08:10 -0400

Hi,

Here is a v2 of this series, split up as Liliana requested.

Thiago, Matthew Flatt suggested a workaround for powerpc64le-linux
in <https://racket.discourse.group/t/950/22>, and I've added it in patch
10/13. Can you give it a try? I'm also trying it via QEMU. For convienience,
I've updated the 'zuo' branch at https://gitlab.com/philip1/guix-patches to
point to this v2 (commit aaa95de8c6cff1ba749a9dd0365dedb822ffa625) and tagged
it as guix-issue-57050-v2; I've tagged the previous version as
guix-issue-57050.

(Note that you need at least patch 11/13 for 'racket-minimal' or 'racket' to
use CS on powerpc64le-linux.)

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (13):
  gnu: stex: Update to 1.2.2-2.afa6075.
  gnu: stex: Fix read-only gifs and math directories.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Fix use of "/bin/sh".
  gnu: Add Zuo.
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.6.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Bootfiles should not be native inputs.
  gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Support cross-compilation.
  gnu: racket: Support cross-compiling the VM packages.
  gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Suport all systems.
  gnu: racket-vm-bc: Add workaround for ppc64le.
  gnu: racket: Use Racket CS on all systems.
  etc: teams: Add racket team.
  etc: teams: Add entry for Philip McGrath.

 etc/teams.scm.in                              |  12 +
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         | 215 +++++--
 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch |  66 ++
 .../racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch   |  32 +
 .../racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch  |  36 ++
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch    | 609 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch     | 481 ++++++++++++++
 .../patches/racket-chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch   |  66 ++
 ...-rktio.patch => racket-rktio-bin-sh.patch} |  28 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/racket-zuo-bin-sh.patch  |  72 +++
 .../stex-copy-from-immutable-store.patch      |  41 ++
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       | 246 ++++---
 13 files changed, 1782 insertions(+), 129 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch
 rename gnu/packages/patches/{racket-minimal-sh-via-rktio.patch => racket-rktio-bin-sh.patch} (79%)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-zuo-bin-sh.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/stex-copy-from-immutable-store.patch

base-commit: f030ae422b6d13a7a21158d9a37c9760597d1573
-- 
2.32.0