Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 07/14] gnu: Add Zuo.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 00:26:09 +0200

Am Samstag, dem 27.08.2022 um 17:28 -0400 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022, at 5:18 PM, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> > Am Samstag, dem 27.08.2022 um 15:54 -0400 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> > > When I search for the ascii string "zuo" in a general search
> > > engine[...]
> > The home-page field exists, as does `guix build -S'.  One more
> > reason
> > to use the subtree repo.
> > 
> > Cheers
> 
> I understand that you don't think mentioning 作 is necessary. I don't
> understand why you seem to think mentioning 作 is bad.
A package description is not a Wikipedia entry.  Different styles
apply.  In an encyclopedia, the bracket form you mentioned can be a
handy way of including "useful" information right at the start when the
article itself is much more long-winded.  This is not the case here,
though, and the entire bracket expression only serves as a distraction
from the rest of the sentence.