Subject: [PATCH v4 00/14] gnu: Update Racket to 8.6. Add Zuo.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 14:55:40 -0400

Hi,

Here is a v4 with the revised description for Zuo (07/14) and the typo fix in
the commit message for 12/14.

I've once again pushed this series to the 'zuo' branch of
https://gitlab.com/philip1/guix-patches and tagged it as
guix-issue-57050-v4 (commit b9652c2a85201f8183346a6e3a4f4fd245649d69).

 -Philip

Philip McGrath (14):
  gnu: stex: Update to 1.2.2-2.afa6075.
  gnu: stex: Fix read-only gifs and math directories.
  etc: teams: Add racket team.
  etc: teams: Add entry for Philip McGrath.
  gnu: racket: Adjust patch for "/bin/sh" in rktio.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Fix use of "/bin/sh".
  gnu: Add Zuo.
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.6.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Make bootfiles regular inputs.
  gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Support cross-compilation.
  gnu: racket: Support cross-compiling the VM packages.
  gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Support all systems.
  gnu: racket-vm-bc: Add workaround for ppc64le.
  gnu: racket: Use Racket CS on all systems.

 etc/teams.scm.in                              |  12 +
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         | 211 ++++--
 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch |  76 +++
 .../racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch   | 126 ++++
 .../racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch  |  36 ++
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch    | 609 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch     | 481 ++++++++++++++
 .../patches/racket-chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch   |  76 +++
 ...-rktio.patch => racket-rktio-bin-sh.patch} |  60 +-
 gnu/packages/patches/racket-zuo-bin-sh.patch  |  74 +++
 .../stex-copy-from-immutable-store.patch      |  41 ++
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       | 240 ++++---
 13 files changed, 1895 insertions(+), 154 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-cross-install.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-docindex-write.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-hurd.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.6-zuo.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-chez-scheme-bin-sh.patch
 rename gnu/packages/patches/{racket-minimal-sh-via-rktio.patch => racket-rktio-bin-sh.patch} (54%)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-zuo-bin-sh.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/stex-copy-from-immutable-store.patch

base-commit: b594c7354ce1daedecb3310b55817b69e90adbe9
-- 
2.32.0