Subject: [bug#57050] [PATCH v3 07/14] gnu: Add Zuo.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:01:32 +0200

Am Donnerstag, dem 25.08.2022 um 16:04 -0400 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> How does this seem?
> 
>       (description "Zuo (作) is a tiny Racket with primitives for
> dealing
I don't think (作) adds anything meaningful.  Perhaps a Chinese
translation might want to use that character, but in English we have to
deal with the fact that most no one will understand that. 
> with files and running processes.  It comes with a @command{make}-
> like
> embedded DSL, which is used to build Racket itself.
> 
> Zuo is a Racket variant in the sense that program files start with
> @code{#lang}, and the module path after @code{#lang} determines the
> parsing
> and expansion of the file content.  That's how the @command{make}-
> like DSL is
> defined, and even the base Zuo language is defined by layers of
> @code{#lang}s.
> One of the early layers implements macros.")
I'd probably cut out the middle sentence in this paragraph, but
otherwise LGTM.

Cheers