Subject: [bug#57050] [PATCH v2 07/13] gnu: chez-scheme-for-racket: Support cross-compilation.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 13:56:17 +0200

Am Donnerstag, dem 11.08.2022 um 07:08 -0400 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> * gnu/packages/chez.scm (racket-cs-native-supported-system): Change
> to
> return the applicable machine type instead of '#t'.
> (chez-scheme-for-racket)[native-inputs]: When cross-compiling, add
> 'this-package'.
> [arguments]<#:configure-flags>: When cross-compiling, supply '-m='
> and
> '--toolprefix='.
> <#:phases>: Work around cross-compilation issues in 'build' and
> 'install-docs'.
> (chez-scheme-for-racket-bootstrap-bootfiles): When cross-compiling,
> use 'zuo' and 'chez-scheme-for-racket' instead of 'racket-vm-bc'.
> [arguments]<#:phases>: Adapt 'build' phase for cross-compilation.
I think this patch can further be split into one for the bootstrap-
bootfiles and one for chez-scheme.  I don't know where exactly racket-
cs-native-supported-system fits into any of this and what the
dependencies for it are.

Cheers