Subject: 28.1.50; Warning: pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!

From: Rah Guzar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 21:13:30 +0200

Dear Emacs maintainers,
Start with 'emacs -Q' and then 'M-x eshell RET'. Then '(pcom TAB' displays the
warning:
pcomplete-completions-at-point failed to return valid completion data!

but it successfully completes to pcomplete. Similarly further typing '-comp'
and then tabbing and typing ')' gives (pcomplete-completions) but the warning
appear on tabbing every time. Pressing RET to evaluate
`(pcomplete-completions)` doesn't produce a list of all completions and
seemingly prints a closure, which I have copied below,

#[771 "\211\242\302=\206\n.\211\303=?\2053.r\301\204..p\202(.\304 \305.!\203%.\306.!\202&.p\262.q\210\307.\300.!..$)\207"
\205\302..?\205\302.\334.\336#.\"!\207"
	     [nil eshell-force-execution default-directory obarray eshell-show-lisp-completions eshell-show-lisp-alternatives file-name-directory nil file-readable-p pcomplete-entries make-closure
		  #[257 "\302.!\206..\300\203..\303\300.\"\205..\301?\206..\301.!\207"
			[V0 V1 file-directory-p string-match]
			4 "\n\n(fn F)"]
		  file-executable-p eshell-get-path file-name-as-directory expand-file-name "" "." file-accessible-directory-p file-name-all-completions file-directory-p pcomplete-uniquify-list append fboundp eshell-alias-completions eshell-winnow-list mapcar
		  #[257 "\211\300\301O\207"
			[7 nil]
			4 "\n\n(fn NAME)"]
		  all-completions "eshell/" functionp
		  (eshell-find-alias-function)]
	     15 "\n\n(fn FILENAME)"]
       nil boundaries metadata minibuffer-selected-window window-live-p window-buffer complete-with-action]
      8 "\n\n(fn STRING PRED ACTION)"]

In GNU Emacs 28.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-08-05 built on lamb02
Windowing system distributor 'System Description: openSUSE Tumbleweed

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu --build=x86_64-suse-linux-gnu
 --program-prefix= --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --exec-prefix=/usr --bindir=/usr/bin --sbindir=/usr/sbin
 --sysconfdir=/etc --datadir=/usr/share --includedir=/usr/include
 --libdir=/usr/lib64 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation
 --with-cairo --with-libotf --with-jpeg --with-tiff --with-gif
 --with-png --with-rsvg --with-xft --with-dbus --with-sound
 --with-xwidgets
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 'CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=3
 -fstack-protector-strong -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
 -fstack-clash-protection -Werror=return-type -flto=auto -g'
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O2'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  all-the-icons-dired-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  +modeline-global-mode: t
  +modeline-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-lint hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-jump hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-delight hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-core hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/straight/straight hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/straight/straight-x hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/transient/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/transient
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/indent
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/xref/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/project/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/azeem/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.1.50/org/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1.50/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow disp-table whitespace delsel flycheck-popup-tip
evil-collection-popup popup display-line-numbers adaptive-wrap spell-fu
ispell auto-minor-mode saveplace evil-collection-so-long so-long
emacsbug cursor-sensor vertico-repeat sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color qp
mm-archive mail-extr evil-collection-which-key which-key better-jumper
company-capf company evil-collection-vertico vertico orderless
all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles pulse color
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe gcmh winner smartparens-config
smartparens-rst smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens
ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package package-lint
evil-collection-finder finder finder-inf evil-collection-flycheck
flycheck evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus org-capture org-agenda
evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo
async oc-natbib oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex
citeproc-bibtex parsebib ol-bibtex evil-collection-org smartparens-org
org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs
citeproc-sort citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number rst
citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata
citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date
citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale
citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s queue bibtex
oc-biblatex oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func magit-bookmark
magit-autoloads evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
evil-collection-package-menu doom-packages package url-handlers
git-commit magit-git magit-base evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 transient format-spec
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit pcvs-util add-log f f-shortdoc
shortdoc s dash savehist recentf tree-widget gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers
mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail sendmail mu4e-search
mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message shr kinsoku svg xml dom
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util flow-fill mule-util mailcap hl-line
mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-server mu4e-context
mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config evil-collection-bookmark bookmark ido
message rmc puny all-the-icons-dired evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader projectile lisp-mnt
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-compile compile
text-property-search ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer
evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
autorevert filenotify persp-mode dtrt-indent doom-themes-ext-org
solaire-mode face-remap doom-earl-grey-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-base doom-start password-store auth-source-pass url-parse
url-vars auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
map with-editor server compat html2text ibuf-macs evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-search shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice
evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons let-alist derived use-package-bind-key
bind-key edmacro kmacro doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode
doom-keybinds pp general cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt cl-seq
use-package-core bytecomp byte-compile cconv tex-site doom-modules doom
doom-lib pcase cl-macs gv subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice
button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit pgtk multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 849072 727405)
 (symbols 48 71819 4)
 (strings 32 325491 14517)
 (string-bytes 1 7832057)
 (vectors 16 85410)
 (vector-slots 8 2215431 627118)
 (floats 8 1375 2593)
 (intervals 56 1926 155)
 (buffers 992 19))