Subject: Re: [bug#56989] [PATCH v3] gnu: Add dbqn.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 23:09:53 +0200

On 08-08-2022 15:54, Christopher Rodriguez wrote:
>> Maxime Devos<[email-masked]>  writes:
>> Copyright and license headers are missing. Also, usually we don't do
>> per-package modules but rather thematic modules, though that's not a hard
>> rule especially if there are technical problems with that.
> Ah, right, I forgot about those. Not used to creating new files. Will be
> in the patch I'm sending shortly.
>
> As for the per-package rule, this will not be the only package for this
> file. Aside from the 2 user-facing packages and 3 bootstrap packages in
> this series, I'm hoping to package a further (at least) 3 packages—a
> standard library, a DSL, and a primer (info).
>
> I'm also hoping to package an emacs mode, a few fonts, and an update to
> a few packages to add BQN support. But those have their own files, and
> won't be included here.
>
> Is that enough of a justification for a new file, or should I look to
> add this to another? I/suppose/  apl.scm would work, though technically
> that would be like scheme, common lisp, arc, clojure, et al being

I didn't notice the [2/5, 3/5, 4/5, 5/5] patches, the new file should be 
fine I think

Greetings,
Maxime