Subject: Re: [PATCH] added *my-open-bugs functions

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 14:52:07 +0200

Joshua Branson <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Joshua,

> * debbugs-gnu.el: debbugs-gnu-my-open-bugs: new procedure.
> * debbugs-org.el: debbugs-org-my-open-bugs: new procedure.
> * debbugs-guix.el: debbugs-gnu-guix-search: new procedure.
> * debugs-ug.texi: added documentation for *my-open-bugs procedures.

Thanks for this. In order to push the changes, I'd like to get ChangeLog
like commit messages.

debbugs-gnu-my-open-bugs and debbugs-org-my-open-bugs are explained in
the UG. But since not everybody reads manuals, we explain the
interactive commands also in the Commentary section of the respective
file. Could you please do?

> I did not actually compile the debbugs-ug.text, so it is possible that my
> documentation makes the info program impossible to compile.

It compiles, but the reference to the Emacs manual is wrong. Better
would be

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(@pxref{Mail Headers, , , emacs}).
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

It also wouldn't hurt if you add a small section about
debbugs-gnu-guix-search. Everything, what is undocumenbted, doesn't
exist :-)

> Thanks,
> Joshua

Best regards, Michael.