Subject: 29.0.50; Frequent crashes under Wayland

From: Bjoern Bidar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 10:36:50 +0300

To trigger the bug there needs to be some usage so I'm not sure how to
trigger the bug with ~emacs -Q~.
However Emacs just stops usually, sometimes emacs freezes for a few sec 
before.
I start emacs as a systemd --user service, systemd reports that emacs
stops like this:
emacs.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE

No other output or crashdump is there.

It happens after a time, sometimes it fails after hours sometimes it fails 
after 10 minues.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, 
cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-08-03 built on 224768
Repository revision: 21afc26d4df6bae35ba032d4b6b03fb7fb2bf1b3
Repository branch: master
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-gameuser=:games
 --with-modules --with-libotf --without-gconf --with-libsystemd
 --enable-link-time-optimization --with-native-compilation
 --with-xinput2 --with-pgtk --without-xaw3d --with-sound=alsa
 --without-gpm '--program-transform-name=s/\([ec]tags\)/\1.emacs/'
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=native -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS
 -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Circe Server

Minor modes in effect:
  guess-language-mode: t
  cursor-intangible-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  change-cursor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flycheck-color-mode-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20211231.1808/auto-complete hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20220105.439/auto-complete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20211231.1808/auto-complete-pkg hides 
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20220105.439/auto-complete-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20211231.1808/auto-complete-config 
hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20220105.439/auto-complete-
config
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20211231.1808/auto-complete-autoloads 
hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/auto-complete-20220105.439/auto-complete-
autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20201226.1734/avy hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/avy-20220102.805/avy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20201226.1734/avy-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20220102.805/avy-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20201226.1734/avy-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/avy-20220102.805/avy-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cfrs-20211013.1802/cfrs hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cfrs-20211013.1802/cfrs-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cfrs-20211013.1802/cfrs-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cfrs-20220129.1149/cfrs-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20210103.1558/cmake-font-lock hides 
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20211224.2006/cmake-font-lock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20210103.1558/cmake-font-lock-pkg 
hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20211224.2006/cmake-font-lock-
pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20210103.1558/cmake-font-lock-
autoloads hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-font-lock-20211224.2006/cmake-
font-lock-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20201115.1055/hydra hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20220102.803/hydra
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20201115.1055/hydra-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20220102.803/hydra-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20201115.1055/hydra-ox hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20220102.803/hydra-ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20201115.1055/hydra-examples hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20220102.803/hydra-examples
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20201115.1055/hydra-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20220102.803/hydra-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-snippet hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-snippet
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-diagnostics hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-diagnostics
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-completion hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-completion
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-cdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb-libclang hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-cdb-libclang
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb-clang-complete hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-cdb-clang-complete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/irony-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-
koma-letter
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-
groff
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-texinfo hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-taskjuggler hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-taskjuggler
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-s5 hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-s5
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-publish hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-org hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-odt hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-md hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ox-md
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-man hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-latex hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210929/ox-koma-letter
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-icalendar hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-html hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-groff hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-
contrib-20210929/ox-groff
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-freemind hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-freemind
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-extra hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-extra
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-deck hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-deck
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-confluence hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-confluence
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ox-bibtex hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-beamer hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-ascii hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-wikinodes hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-wikinodes
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-version hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-version
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-track hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-track
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-toc hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-toc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-timer hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-timer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-tempo hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-table hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-sudoku hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-sudoku
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-static-mathjax hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-static-mathjax
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-src hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-src
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-secretary hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-secretary
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-screenshot hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-screenshot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-screen hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-registry hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-registry
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-refile hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-refile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-protocol hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-plot hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-plot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-pcomplete hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-panel hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-panel
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-num hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-num
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mouse hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mobile hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-mairix hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mairix
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macs hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macro hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macro
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-mac-iCal hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mac-iCal
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-loaddefs hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-list hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-list
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-lint hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-lint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-license hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-license
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-learn hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-learn
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-keys hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-keys
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-invoice hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-invoice
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-interactive-query hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-interactive-query
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-inlinetask hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-indent hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-indent
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-id hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-id
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-habit hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-habit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-goto hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-goto
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-footnote hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-feed hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-feed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-faces hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-faces
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-expiry hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-expiry
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-eval hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-eval-light hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-eval-light
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-entities hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-entities
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-element hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-element
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-eldoc hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-eldoc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-effectiveness hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-effectiveness
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-duration hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-duration
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-depend hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-depend
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-datetree hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-ctags hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-crypt hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-contribdir hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-contribdir
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-contrib hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-contrib
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-compat hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-compat
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-colview hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-colview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-collector hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-collector
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-clock hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-clock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-choose hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-choose
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-checklist hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-checklist
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-capture hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-capture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-bibtex-extras hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-bibtex-extras
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach-git hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-archive hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-archive
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/org-annotate-file hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-annotate-file
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-agenda hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-wl hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-wl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-w3m hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-vm hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-vm
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-rmail hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-mhe hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-mew hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-mew
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-man hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-irc hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-info hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-info
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-gnus hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-git-link hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-git-link
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eww hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eshell hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-elisp-symbol hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-doi hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-doi
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-docview hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ol-bookmark hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bookmark
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bibtex hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bbdb hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/oc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-natbib hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-natbib
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-csl hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-csl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-biblatex hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-biblatex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-basic hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-basic
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-vbnet hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-vbnet
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-vala hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-vala
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-tcl hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-tcl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-tangle hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-table hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-stata hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-stata
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sqlite hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sql hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-spice hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-spice
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-shen hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-shen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-shell hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sed hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-screen hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-scheme hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sass hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ruby hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ref hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-python hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-python
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-processing hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-plantuml hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-picolisp hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-picolisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-perl hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-oz hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-oz
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-org hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-octave hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ocaml hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-mscgen hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-mscgen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-maxima hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-matlab hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-mathomatic hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-mathomatic
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-makefile hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lua hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lob hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lisp hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lilypond hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-ledger hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-latex hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-julia hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-julia
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-js hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ob-js
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-java hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-java
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-io hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-io
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-hledger hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-hledger
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-haskell hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-groovy hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-gnuplot hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-fortran hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-forth hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-fomus hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-fomus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-exp hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eval hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-eukleides hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eukleides
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eshell hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-ebnf hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ebnf
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-dot hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ditaa hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-css hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-css
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-csharp hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-csharp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-core hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-core
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-coq hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-coq
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-comint hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-clojure hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-calc hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-awk hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-asymptote hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-asymptote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-abc hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-abc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-R hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ob-R
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.4/ob-J hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-J
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-C hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-
plus-contrib-20210929/ob-C
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20211213.1254/org-tree-slide hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20220112.142/org-tree-slide
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20211213.1254/org-tree-slide-pkg 
hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20220112.142/org-tree-slide-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20211213.1254/org-tree-slide-
autoloads hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-tree-slide-20220112.142/org-
tree-slide-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20211229.1513/pfuture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20211229.1513/pfuture-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20211229.1513/pfuture-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20220425.1242/pfuture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20220425.1242/pfuture-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20200425.1357/pfuture-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/pfuture-20220425.1242/pfuture-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210625.400/popup-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/popup-20211231.1823/popup
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20211231.1823/popup-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20210317.138/popup-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-20211231.1823/popup-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20211022.655/powerline hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20220122.1904/powerline
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20211022.655/powerline-themes hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20220122.1904/powerline-themes
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20211022.655/powerline-separators hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20220122.1904/powerline-separators
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20211022.655/powerline-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20220122.1904/powerline-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20211022.655/powerline-autoloads hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/powerline-20220122.1904/powerline-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20210603.736/s hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
s-20210616.619/s
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20210603.736/s-pkg hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/s-20210616.619/s-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20210603.736/s-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20210616.619/s-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.3/spinner-autoloads hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20220526.1206/tracking hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20210713.1609/tracking
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/circe-20220526.1206/shorten hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20210713.1609/shorten
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/xpm-1.0.4/xpm hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
xpm-1.0.5/xpm
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/xpm-1.0.4/xpm-pkg hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
xpm-1.0.5/xpm-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/xpm-1.0.4/xpm-m2z hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/
xpm-1.0.5/xpm-m2z
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/xpm-1.0.4/xpm-autoloads hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/
elpa/xpm-1.0.5/xpm-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20211230.1126/yaml-mode hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20220104.1503/yaml-mode
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20211230.1126/yaml-mode-pkg hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20220104.1503/yaml-mode-pkg
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20211230.1126/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /
home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/yaml-mode-20220104.1503/yaml-mode-autoloads
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/server/test/elisp/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/server/test/elisp/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/server/test/elisp/test-config 
hides /home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/server/test/elisp/test-
config
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/server/test/elisp/irony
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-iotask hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/server/test/elisp/irony-iotask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20210605.1018/irony-cdb-json hides /home/
bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/irony-20220110.849/server/test/elisp/irony-cdb-json
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20220617.1532/cmake-mode hides /usr/
share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/libgit-20220620.1118/libgit hides /usr/share/emacs/
site-lisp/libgit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20220608.1931/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-
lisp/dash/dash
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-functional-20210210.1449/dash-functional hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dash/dash-functional
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides /usr/share/
emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ox
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ox-md
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-
koma-letter
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-html
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-timer
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-src
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-refile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-plot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-num
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-macs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-macro
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-list
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-lint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-keys
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-install hides /usr/
share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-indent
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-id
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-habit
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-goto
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-feed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-faces
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-compat
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-clock
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-attach
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ol
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-man
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-info
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/oc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-table
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-org
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ob-js
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-java
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/
29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-css
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-core
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/
lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ob-R
/home/bidar/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/
org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug view epa-file guess-language
cursor-sensor winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug debug backtrace generic-x which-key beacon savehist
csharp-mode csharp-compilation cc-langs make-mode tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh yaml-mode forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml forge-post forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff git-commit log-edit add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
transient markdown-mode edit-indirect mule-util whitespace
rainbow-delimiters rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap sgml-mode org-eldoc cdlatex reftex
reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars texmathp ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url
ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi bat-mode smerge-mode diff
highlight-indent-guides dired-aux vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util conf-mode vc bug-reference autorevert
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-files company-clang company-cmake
company-semantic company-bbdb company-qml qmltypes-parser qml-mode js
imenu company-capf company-anaconda anaconda-mode pythonic f f-shortdoc
shortdoc python vc-git vc-dispatcher symbol-overlay ws-butler
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
smart-mode-line-powerline-theme lui-track-bar lui-track company-emoji
company-emoji-list company-dabbrev helm-circe circe-notifications alert
log4e notifications dbus gntp circe-display-images circe-color-nicks
circe lui-irc-colors irc gnutls lcs lui-logging lui-format lui tracking
shorten flyspell ispell circe-compat helm-pass password-store
with-editor server auth-source-pass vterm term ehelp vterm-module
term/xterm xterm conf_edit-server edit-server conf_printing printing
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs lpr conf_clippboard conf_flyspell desktop
frameset so-long cursor-chg recentf tree-widget helm-bookmark helm-net
helm-adaptive helm-info helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired xdg
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs exif filenotify helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
smart-mode-line-respectful-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority
mode-icons emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht yasnippet
elec-pair vim-modeline diff-mode lua-mode magit-git magit-base
magit-section crm compat-27 compat-26 compat editorconfig projectile
lisp-mnt grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ggtags etags fileloop
xref project ewoc nginx-mode flycheck-rtags cmake-ide s find-file
web-mode disp-table conf_pkgbuild pkgbuild-mode sh-script smie
executable org-caldav icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-id url-dav
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny xml ox-extra org-tree-slide org-timer
org-clock outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg ox-koma-letter ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda
org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator ob-latex ob-dot ob-plantuml org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize
cl conf-perl company-rtags company-template rtags popup repeat thingatpt
compile tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete comint parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec asm-mode bookmark
text-property-search cperl-mode facemenu conf_qt semantic/bovine/c
hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/idle
semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base semantic/ctxt
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet qt-pro derived edmacro kmacro cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs conf_flycheck flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck
ansi-color find-func dash use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
company pcase saveplace ir-black-theme gcmh use-package-ensure
use-package-core conf_package finder-inf beacon-autoloads
cdlatex-autoloads tex-site cmake-mode-autoloads anaconda-mode-autoloads
company-emojify-autoloads csharp-mode-autoloads ein-autoloads
forge-autoloads gcmh-autoloads ghub-autoloads company-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads
lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads magit-libgit-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads libgit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads powerline comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx
cl-extra help-mode advice powerline-separators ring color
powerline-themes all-the-icons-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads projectile-autoloads
pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads request-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads dash-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1519175 1505133)
 (symbols 48 74463 58)
 (strings 32 392180 270445)
 (string-bytes 1 11781428)
 (vectors 16 183178)
 (vector-slots 8 5401424 2075944)
 (floats 8 1181 4688)
 (intervals 56 35573 13613)
 (buffers 992 455))