Subject: bug#56905: Question about Flycheck in Emacs 28.1

From: Emily Seville <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 13:04:51 +1000

Hello! I need help with flycheck setup. If anybody knows how to solve this
problem please let me know. Many thanks!

I wanna enable sh-posix-dash and sh-posix-dash checkers, but when I press C-u
C-c ! x (in *Flycheck checkers*) I obtain x is undefined or X is undefined.
I don't understand why it happens.

Note that: *Flycheck checkers* buffer is opened via M-x
flycheck-verify-setup.

Flycheck version: 33snapshot (package: 20220729.1039)
Emacs version:    28.1
System:           x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Window system:    nil

--
*# Best regards, Emily Grace Seville.*
*[contacts]*
site *=* "*https://github.com/EmilySeville7cfg
<https://github.com/EmilySeville7cfg>"*
phone *=* "+79245201384*"*