Subject: bug#5684: 23.1.92; russian-typewriter broken

From: Semka Novikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 15:59:13 +0500

Hi.
In russian-typewriter input method all numbers moved to upper register.
Letter "ё" binded to key "/" instead "\".

 Info: 

In GNU Emacs 23.1.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.25)
 of 2010-01-30 on black.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1038
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '--build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin' 'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: nil
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: nil
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: jabber-chat

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  nxhtml-global-minor-mode: t
  nxhtml-minor-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  pc-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cyril-util url-cache rfc1345 quail jka-compr find-func
info gnus-draft mailalias newcomment org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb nroff-mode
nxml-uchnm nxhtml-mumamo mumamo-fun nxhtml w3m-form w3m-symbol parse-time
goto-addr thingatpt debug multi-isearch ibuf-ext ibuffer smiley mail-extr
gnus-agent gnus-srvr nnvirtual gnus-bcklg gnus-async gnus-score score-mode
gnus-dup sort gnus-ml gnus-msg disp-table jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time jabber-autoaway
jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events jabber-vcard
jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-newdisco jabber-widget jabber-disco
jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core
jabber-console ewoc jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain
fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns jabber-xml jabber-menu jabber-util
tramp-imap assoc tramp-gw tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp
tramp-cmds tramp shell tramp-compat trampver gnus-topic nndoc nnml utf-7
utf7 auth-source nnimap imap gnus-cache nndraft nnmh nnnil w3m w3m-hist
w3m-e23 w3m-e21 w3m-ccl w3m-fsf w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-proc w3m-util
w3m-load gnus-notify gnus-demon nntp smtpmail starttls gnus-cite gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 pgg pgg-parse pccl pccl-20 ccl pgg-def luna calist epg-config
mm-view smime mel mime-def alist mcharset mcs-20 mcs-e20 pces pces-e20
pces-20 broken pcustom path-util poe pym static apel-ver product gnus-sum
nnoo gnus-group gnus-undo nnmail mail-source format-spec gnus-start
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems gnus-setup message
ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache mailabbrev nnheader gmm-utils
mailheader canlock sha1 sha1-el hex-util hashcash mail-utils juick
google-maps json jabber-moods jabber-tune jabber-geoloc jabber-ibb
jabber-si-common jabber-chatbuffer jabber-keymap browse-url
jabber-autoloads nxhtml-autostart nxhtml-autoload moz cc-cmds majmodpri
nxhtml-menu udev-rinari udev-ecb udev flymake-js flymake css-color
nxhtml-mode html-quote tidy-xhtml ediff-merg ediff-diff ediff-wind
ediff-help ediff-util ediff-mult ediff-init ediff html-imenu loadhist
popcmp xhtml-help mlinks html-toc xml fupd html-pagetoc foldit appmenu-fold
appmenu mumamo sgml-mode rngalt rng-nxml nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
nxml-glyph rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok desktop cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs help-mode view flyspell ispell fold-dwim hideshow html-upl
html-site derived ourcomments-util uniquify recentf tree-widget org
byte-opt org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-macs
noutline outline bookmark pp apropos grep ffip gimpedit dired web-vcs
bytecomp byte-compile rx url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-auth url-cookie timezone url-util url-parse
url-gw url-vars mm-decode gnus-util netrc mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mm-util time-date
mail-prsvr cus-edit cus-start cus-load web-autoload nxhtml-base rinari
advice advice-preload jump inflections help-fns findr ruby-compilation
which-func easy-mmode imenu pcomplete ansi-color inf-ruby compile comint
ring ruby-mode ido color-theme wid-edit cl cl-19 sendmail regexp-opt
reporter server delsel pc-select paren edmacro kmacro tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty emacs)

-- 
take care of the brain