Subject: bug#56832: 29.0.50; Emacs pgtk started on low-DPI doesn't adapt to hi-DPI

From: Olivier Crête <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 17:08:59 -0400

I finally managed to get to an external screen, and with commit c464bcb
(the build from the Fedora copr), I can't reproduce this issue anymore. I
guess it was fixed in the mean time. Thank you for you patience and help!
I'll let you know if I see it coming back.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 8:00 AM Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Olivier Crête <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> >> This was a month ago -- Olivier, did you have a chance to try this?
> >
> > Sorry, I'm currently away from an external monitor, I'll try as soon as
> > I get to one.
>
> This was another month ago.  😀
>

-- 
Olivier Crête
[email-masked]