Subject: Unable to build Emacs with native compilation

From: German Pacenza <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 10:34:39 -0300

Since commit c6029ed34ea83c7c0adbd723d63bd78ff0ec0796 I am unable to
build Emacs:

make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/german/repos/emacs/admin/grammars'
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/custom.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/dnd.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/disp-table.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/dos-fns.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/dos-vars.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/dos-w32.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/dynamic-setting.elc
  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/electric.elc
libgccjit.so: error: gcc_jit_context_new_call_through_ptr: not enough
arguments to fn_ptr:
freloc->R6e6172726f772d746f2d726567696f6e_narrow_to_region_0 (got 2 args,
expected 3)
libgccjit.so: error: gcc_jit_block_add_eval: NULL rvalue

Error: native-ice ("international/titdic-cnv.el" "failing to compile
function" titdic-convert "gcc_jit_context_new_call_through_ptr: not enough
arguments to fn_ptr:
freloc->R6e6172726f772d746f2d726567696f6e_narrow_to_region_0 (got 2 args,
expected 3)")
  mapbacktrace((closure ((prin1 . cl-prin1) t) (evald func args _flags)
(let ((args args)) (if evald (progn (princ "  ") (funcall prin1 func)
(princ "(")) (progn (princ "  (") (setq args (cons func args)))) (if args
(while (progn (funcall prin1 (car args)) (setq args (cdr args))) (princ "
"))) (princ ")\n"))))
  (let ((print-escape-newlines t) (print-escape-control-characters t)
(print-escape-nonascii t) (prin1 (if (and (fboundp 'cl-prin1) (require
'cl-print nil t)) #'cl-prin1 #'prin1))) (mapbacktrace #'(lambda (evald func
args _flags) (let ((args args)) (if evald (progn (princ "  ") (funcall
prin1 func) (princ "(")) (progn (princ "  (") (setq args (cons func
args)))) (if args (while (progn (funcall prin1 (car args)) (setq args (cdr
args))) (princ " "))) (princ ")\n")))))
  debug-early-backtrace()
  debug-early(error (native-ice "international/titdic-cnv.el" "failing to
compile function" titdic-convert "gcc_jit_context_new_call_through_ptr: not
enough arguments to fn_ptr:
freloc->R6e6172726f772d746f2d726567696f6e_narrow_to_region_0 (got 2 args,
expected 3)"))
  signal(native-ice ("international/titdic-cnv.el" "failing to compile
function" titdic-convert "gcc_jit_context_new_call_through_ptr: not enough
arguments to fn_ptr:
freloc->R6e6172726f772d746f2d726567696f6e_narrow_to_region_0 (got 2 args,
expected 3)"))
  comp--native-compile("international/titdic-cnv.el")
  batch-native-compile()
  batch-byte+native-compile()
  funcall(batch-byte+native-compile)
  (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem) (funcall tem))
  (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if argval (let
((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left))) (funcall
(cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi "-no-splash")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f" "-funcall" "-e"))
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi)))))
  (let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil)))
  (while command-line-args-left (let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left))
(orig-argi argi) argval completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)) (if just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match
"\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi) (progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi
(match-end 0))) (setq argi (match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match
"\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn (setq completion (try-completion argi
longopts)) (if (eq completion t) (setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if
(stringp completion) (let ((elt (member completion longopts))) (or elt
(error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi)) (setq argi (substring (car elt)
1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem
(assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if argval (let ((command-line-args-left
(cons argval command-line-args-left))) (funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall
(cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi "-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen
t)) ((member argi '("-f" "-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)
(setq tem (intern (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq
command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp
tem) (command-execute tem) (funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval"
"-execute")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval
(car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil))))
  (let* ((dir command-line-default-directory) tem splice just-files
(longopts (append '("--funcall" "--load" "--insert" "--kill" "--dump-file"
"--seccomp" "--directory" "--eval" "--execute" "--no-splash" "--find-file"
"--visit" "--file" "--no-desktop") (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (concat "-" (car
elt))) command-switch-alist))) (line 0) (column 0) (process-file-arg
#'(lambda (name) (if (not (or dir (file-name-absolute-p name))) (message
"Ignoring relative file name (%s) due to nil default-directory" name) (let*
((file (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name name) dir)) (buf
(find-file-noselect file))) (file-name-history--add file) (setq
displayable-buffers (cons buf displayable-buffers)) (set-buffer buf) (if (=
0 line) nil (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (1- line))) (setq line 0)
(if (< column 1) nil (move-to-column (1- column))) (setq column 0))))))
(let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-x-option-alist)) (while --dolist-tail--
(let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "^--" (car tem)) (setq
longopts (cons (car tem) longopts))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-ns-option-alist))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match
"^--" (car tem)) (setq longopts (cons (list (car tem)) longopts))) (setq
--dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (while command-line-args-left
(let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (  ELC+ELN
 ../lisp/emacs-lisp/backquote.elc
progn (setq line (string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column
(string-to-number (match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil)))))
  (progn (let* ((dir command-line-default-directory) tem splice just-files
(longopts (append '("--funcall" "--load" "--insert" "--kill" "--dump-file"
"--seccomp" "--directory" "--eval" "--execute" "--no-splash" "--find-file"
"--visit" "--file" "--no-desktop") (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (concat "-" (car
elt))) command-switch-alist))) (line 0) (column 0) (process-file-arg
#'(lambda (name) (if (not (or dir (file-name-absolute-p name))) (message
"Ignoring relative file name (%s) due to nil default-directory" name) (let*
((file (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name name) dir)) (buf
(find-file-noselect file))) (file-name-history--add file) (setq
displayable-buffers (cons buf displayable-buffers)) (set-buffer buf) (if (=
0 line) nil (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (1- line))) (setq line 0)
(if (< column 1) nil (move-to-column (1- column))) (setq column 0))))))
(let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-x-option-alist)) (while --dolist-tail--
(let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "^--" (car tem)) (setq
longopts (cons (car tem) longopts))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-ns-option-alist))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match
"^--" (car tem)) (setq longopts (cons (list (car tem)) longopts))) (setq
--dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (while command-line-args-left
(let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil))))))
  (if command-line-args-left (progn (let* ((dir
command-line-default-directory) tem splice just-files (longopts (append
'("--funcall" "--load" "--insert" "--kill" "--dump-file" "--seccomp"
"--directory" "--eval" "--execute" "--no-splash" "--find-file" "--visit"
"--file" "--no-desktop") (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (concat "-" (car elt)))
command-switch-alist))) (line 0) (column 0) (process-file-arg #'(lambda
(name) (if (not (or dir (file-name-absolute-p name))) (message "Ignoring
relative file name (%s) due to nil default-directory" name) (let* ((file
(expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name name) dir)) (buf
(find-file-noselect file))) (file-name-history--add file) (setq
displayable-buffers (cons buf displayable-buffers)) (set-buffer buf) (if (=
0 line) nil (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (1- line))) (setq line 0)
(if (< column 1) nil (move-to-column (1- column))) (setq column 0))))))
(let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-x-option-alist)) (while --dolist-tail--
(let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "^--" (car tem)) (setq
longopts (cons (car tem) longopts))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-ns-option-alist))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match
"^--" (car tem)) (setq longopts (cons (list (car tem)) longopts))) (setq
--dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (while command-line-args-left
(let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil)))))))
  (let ((command-line-args-left args-left)) (if command-line-args-left
(progn (let* ((dir command-line-default-directory) tem splice just-files
(longopts (append '("--funcall" "--load" "--insert" "--kill" "--dump-file"
"--seccomp" "--directory" "--eval" "--execute" "--no-splash" "--find-file"
"--visit" "--file" "--no-desktop") (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (concat "-" (car
elt))) command-switch-alist))) (line 0) (column 0) (process-file-arg
#'(lambda (name) (if (not (or dir (file-name-absolute-p name))) (message
"Ignoring relative file name (%s) due to nil default-directory" name) (let*
((file (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name name) dir)) (buf
(find-file-noselect file))) (file-name-history--add file) (setq
displayable-buffers (cons buf displayable-buffers)) (set-buffer buf) (if (=
0 line) nil (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (1- line))) (setq line 0)
(if (< column 1) nil (move-to-column (1- column))) (setq column 0))))))
(let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-x-option-alist)) (while --dolist-tail--
(let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "^--" (car tem)) (setq
longopts (cons (car tem) longopts))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-ns-option-alist))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match
"^--" (car tem)) (setq longopts (cons (list (car tem)) longopts))) (setq
--dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (while command-line-args-left
(let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq
did-hook (funcall (car hooks))))) (setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook
nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi) (error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if
initial-window-system nil (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall
process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if (frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil
(kill-emacs nil))))))))
  (let ((displayable-buffers nil)) (let ((command-line-args-left
args-left)) (if command-line-args-left (progn (let* ((dir
command-line-default-directory) tem splice just-files (longopts (append
'("--funcall" "--load" "--insert" "--kill" "--dump-file" "--seccomp"
"--directory" "--eval" "--execute" "--no-splash" "--find-file" "--visit"
"--file" "--no-desktop") (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (concat "-" (car elt)))
command-switch-alist))) (line 0) (column 0) (process-file-arg #'(lambda
(name) (if (not (or dir (file-name-absolute-p name))) (message "Ignoring
relative file name (%s) due to nil default-directory" name) (let* ((file
(expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name name) dir)) (buf
(find-file-noselect file))) (file-name-history--add file) (setq
displayable-buffers (cons buf displayable-buffers)) (set-buffer buf) (if (=
0 line) nil (goto-char (point-min)) (forward-line (1- line))) (setq line 0)
(if (< column 1) nil (move-to-column (1- column))) (setq column 0))))))
(let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-x-option-alist)) (while --dolist-tail--
(let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "^--" (car tem)) (setq
longopts (cons (car tem) longopts))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- command-line-ns-option-alist))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((tem (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match
"^--" (car tem)) (setq longopts (cons (list (car tem)) longopts))) (setq
--dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (while command-line-args-left
(let* ((argi (car command-line-args-left)) (orig-argi argi) argval
completion) (setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)) (if
just-files (setq argi "") (if (string-match "\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi)
(progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi (match-end 0))) (setq argi
(match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match "\\`--?[^-]" orig-argi) (progn
(setq completion (try-completion argi longopts)) (if (eq completion t)
(setq argi (substring argi 1)) (if (stringp completion) (let ((elt (member
completion longopts))) (or elt (error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi))
(setq argi (substring (car elt) 1))) (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi
orig-argi))))))) (cond ((setq tem (assoc argi command-switch-alist)) (if
argval (let ((command-line-args-left (cons argval command-line-args-left)))
(funcall (cdr tem) argi)) (funcall (cdr tem) argi))) ((equal argi
"-no-splash") (setq inhibit-startup-screen t)) ((member argi '("-f"
"-funcall" "-e")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (intern (or
argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left
(cdr command-line-args-left))))))) (if (commandp tem) (command-execute tem)
(funcall tem))) ((member argi '("-eval" "-execute")) (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t) (let* ((str-expr (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (read-data (read-from-string str-expr)) (expr
(car read-data)) (end (cdr read-data))) (if (string-match-p "[ \11\n]*\\'"
str-expr end) nil (error "Trailing garbage following expression: %s"
(substring str-expr end))) (eval expr t))) ((member argi '("-L"
"-directory")) (let (append) (if (string-match-p (format "\\`%s"
path-separator) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (progn (setq tem (substring tem 1)) (setq
append t))) (setq tem (expand-file-name (command-line-normalize-file-name
tem))) (cond (append (setq load-path (append load-path (list tem))) (if
splice (setq splice load-path))) (splice (setcdr splice (cons tem (cdr
splice))) (setq splice (cdr splice))) (t (progn (setq load-path (cons tem
load-path)) (setq splice load-path)))))) ((member argi '("-l" "-load"))
(let* ((file (command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (file-truename (expand-file-name
file)))) (if (file-regular-p file-ex) (progn (setq file file-ex))) (load
file nil t))) ((member argi '("-scriptload" "-scripteval")) (let* ((file
(command-line-normalize-file-name (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left))))))) (file-ex (expand-file-name file)) (truename
(file-truename file-ex))) (if (file-exists-p truename) (progn (setq file-ex
truename))) (if (equal argi "-scripteval") (command-line--eval-script
file-ex) (command-line--load-script file-ex)))) ((equal argi "-insert")
(setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe (prog1
command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (or (stringp tem) (error "File name omitted
from `-insert' option")) (insert-file-contents
(command-line-normalize-file-name tem))) ((or (equal argi "-dump-file")
(equal argi "-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 command-line-args-left
(setq command-line-args-left (cdr command-line-args-left)))))) ((equal argi
"-kill") (kill-emacs t)) ((equal argi "-no-desktop") (message
"\"--no-desktop\" ignored because the Desktop package is not loaded"))
((string-match "^\\+[0-9]+\\'" argi) (setq line (string-to-number argi)))
((string-match "^\\+\\([0-9]+\\):\\([0-9]+\\)\\'" argi) (progn (setq line
(string-to-number (match-string 1 argi))) (setq column (string-to-number
(match-string 2 argi))))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-x-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((setq tem (assoc orig-argi
command-line-ns-option-alist)) (setq command-line-args-left (nthcdr (nth 1
tem) command-line-args-left))) ((member argi '("-find-file" "-file"
"-visit")) (setq inhibit-startup-screen t) (setq tem (or argval (car-safe
(prog1 command-line-args-left (setq command-line-args-left (cdr
command-line-args-left)))))) (if (stringp tem) nil (error "File name
omitted from `%s' option" argi)) (funcall process-file-arg tem))
((string-match "\\`--?\\(no-\\)?\\(uni\\|multi\\)byte$" argi)
(display-warning 'initialization (format "Ignoring obsolete arg %s" argi)))
((equal argi "--") (setq just-files t)) (t (let ((hooks
command-line-functions) (did-  ELC+ELN  ../lisp/emacs-lisp/byte-run.elc
hook nil)) (while (and hooks (not (setq did-hook (funcall (car hooks)))))
(setq hooks (cdr hooks))) (if did-hook nil (if (string-match "\\`-" argi)
(error "Unknown option `%s'" argi)) (if initial-window-system nil (setq
inhibit-startup-screen t)) (funcall process-file-arg orig-argi))))) (if
(frame-live-p (selected-frame)) nil (kill-emacs nil)))))))) (if (eq
initial-buffer-choice t) (progn (get-scratch-buffer-create))) (and
initial-scratch-message (get-buffer "*scratch*") (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer "*scratch*") (if (= 0 (buffer-size)) (progn (insert
(substitute-command-keys initial-scratch-message)) (set-buffer-modified-p
nil))))) (if initial-buffer-choice (progn (let ((buf (cond ((stringp
initial-buffer-choice) (find-file-noselect initial-buffer-choice))
((functionp initial-buffer-choice) (funcall initial-buffer-choice)) ((eq
initial-buffer-choice t) (get-scratch-buffer-create)) (t (error
"`initial-buffer-choice' must be a string, a function, or t"))))) (if
(buffer-live-p buf) nil (error "Value returned by `initial-buffer-choice'
is not a live buffer: %S" buf)) (setq displayable-buffers (cons buf (delq
buf displayable-buffers)))))) (let ((displayable-buffers-len (length
displayable-buffers)) (nondisplayed-buffers-p nil)
(old-face-font-rescale-alist face-font-rescale-alist)) (if (>
displayable-buffers-len 0) (progn (switch-to-buffer (car
displayable-buffers)))) (cond ((= displayable-buffers-len 2)
(switch-to-buffer-other-window (car (cdr displayable-buffers)))
(other-window -1)) ((> displayable-buffers-len 2) (let ((bufs (reverse (cdr
displayable-buffers)))) (switch-to-buffer-other-window (car-safe (prog1
bufs (setq bufs (cdr bufs))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- bufs)) (while
--dolist-tail-- (let ((buf (car --dolist-tail--))) (switch-to-buffer buf
nil t) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (other-window -1))))
(if (> displayable-buffers-len 2) (progn (setq nondisplayed-buffers-p t)))
(if (or inhibit-startup-screen initial-buffer-choice noninteractive
(daemonp) inhibit-x-resources) (if (and nondisplayed-buffers-p (not
noninteractive) (not inhibit-startup-buffer-menu)) (progn (list-buffers)))
(run-hooks 'emacs-startup-hook 'term-setup-hook) (if (and
(display-multi-font-p) (not (eq face-font-rescale-alist
old-face-font-rescale-alist)) (assoc (font-xlfd-name (face-attribute
'default :font)) face-font-rescale-alist #'string-match-p)) (progn
(set-face-attribute 'default nil :font (font-spec)))) (if (fboundp
'frame-notice-user-settings) (progn (frame-notice-user-settings)))
(run-hooks 'window-setup-hook) (setq inhibit-startup-hooks t)
(display-startup-screen (> displayable-buffers-len 0)))))
  command-line-1(("--eval" "(setq load-prefer-newer t byte-compile-warnings
'all)" "-l" "comp" "-f" "batch-byte+native-compile"
"international/titdic-cnv.el"))
  (let (xdg-dir startup-init-directory) (progn (setq before-init-time
(current-time)) (setq after-init-time nil) (setq
command-line-default-directory default-directory)) (setq
abbreviated-home-dir nil) (let ((vc (getenv "VERSION_CONTROL"))) (cond ((eq
vc nil)) ((member vc '("t" "numbered")) (setq version-control t)) ((member
vc '("nil" "existing")) (setq version-control nil)) ((member vc '("never"
"simple")) (setq version-control 'never)))) (let ((simple-file-name
(locate-file "simple" load-path (get-load-suffixes)))) (if (null
simple-file-name) (let ((standard-output 'external-debugging-output)
(lispdir (expand-file-name "../lisp" data-directory))) (princ "Warning:
Could not find simple.el or simple.elc") (terpri) (if (getenv
"EMACSLOADPATH") (progn (princ "The EMACSLOADPATH environment variable is
set, please check its value") (terpri))) (if (file-readable-p lispdir) nil
(princ (format "Lisp directory %s not readable?" lispdir)) (terpri))) (setq
lisp-directory (file-truename (file-name-directory simple-file-name)))
(setq load-history (mapcar #'(lambda (elt) (if (and (stringp (car elt))
(not (file-name-absolute-p (car elt)))) (cons (concat lisp-directory (car
elt)) (cdr elt)) elt)) load-history)))) (let ((args command-line-args))
(while args (setcar args (decode-coding-string (car args)
locale-coding-system t)) (car-safe (prog1 args (setq args (cdr args))))))
(let ((done nil) (args (cdr command-line-args)) display-arg) (setq
init-file-user (if noninteractive nil (user-login-name))) (and
init-file-user (equal init-file-user (user-real-login-name)) (setq
init-file-user "")) (while (and (not done) args) (let* ((longopts
'(("--no-init-file") ("--no-site-file") ("--no-x-resources")
("--debug-init") ("--user") ("--iconic") ("--icon-type") ("--quick")
("--no-blinking-cursor") ("--basic-display") ("--dump-file") ("--temacs")
("--seccomp") ("--init-directory"))) (argi (car-safe (prog1 args (setq args
(cdr args))))) (orig-argi argi) argval) (if (string-match
"\\`\\(--[^=]*\\)=" argi) (progn (progn (setq argval (substring argi
(match-end 0))) (setq argi (match-string 1 argi))))) (if (string-match
"\\`--." orig-argi) (progn (let ((completion (try-completion argi
longopts))) (cond ((eq completion t) (setq argi (substring argi 1)))
((stringp completion) (let ((elt (assoc completion longopts))) (if elt nil
(error "Option `%s' is ambiguous" argi)) (setq argi (substring (car elt)
1)))) (t (progn (setq argval nil) (setq argi orig-argi))))))) (if (equal
argi "-scripteval") (progn (progn (setq init-file-user nil) (setq
noninteractive t)))) (cond ((member argi '("-d" "-display")) (setq
display-arg (list argi (car-safe (prog1 args (setq args (cdr args)))))))
((member argi '("-Q" "-quick")) (progn (setq init-file-user nil) (setq
site-run-file nil) (setq inhibit-x-resources t)) (put 'site-run-file
'standard-value '(nil))) ((member argi '("-no-x-resources")) (setq
inhibit-x-resources t)) ((member argi '("-D" "-basic-display")) (progn
(setq no-blinking-cursor t) (setq emacs-basic-display t)) (setq
initial-frame-alist (cons '(vertical-scroll-bars) initial-frame-alist)))
((member argi '("-q" "-no-init-file")) (setq init-file-user nil)) ((member
argi '("-init-directory")) (progn (setq user-emacs-directory (or argval
(car-safe (prog1 args (setq args (cdr args)))))) (setq argval nil)))
((member argi '("-u" "-user")) (progn (setq init-file-user (or argval
(car-safe (prog1 args (setq args (cdr args)))))) (setq argval nil)))
((equal argi "-no-site-file") (setq site-run-file nil) (put 'site-run-file
'standard-value '(nil))) ((equal argi "-debug-init") (setq init-file-debug
t)) ((equal argi "-iconic") (setq initial-frame-alist (cons '(visibility .
icon) initial-frame-alist))) ((member argi '("-nbc" "-no-blinking-cursor"))
(setq no-blinking-cursor t)) ((member argi '("-dump-file" "-temacs"
"-seccomp")) (or argval (car-safe (prog1 args (setq args (cdr args)))))
(setq argval nil)) (t (setq args (cons argi args)) (setq done t))) (and
argval (error "Option `%s' doesn't allow an argument" argi)))) (and
display-arg (setq args (append display-arg args))) (and command-line-args
(setcdr command-line-args args))) (let ((user-emacs-directory-warning nil))
(if (listp custom-delayed-init-variables) (progn (mapc
#'custom-reevaluate-setting (reverse custom-delayed-init-variables)))))
(setq custom-delayed-init-variables t) (if init-file-user (progn (if
(string-match "[~/:\n]" init-file-user) (display-warning 'initialization
(format "Invalid user name %s" init-file-user) :error) (if
(file-directory-p (expand-file-name (if (memq system-type '(windows-nt
ms-dos)) "~" (concat "~" init-file-user)))) nil (display-warning
'initialization (format "User %s has no home directory" (if (equal
init-file-user "") (user-real-login-name) init-file-user)) :error)))))
(setq xdg-dir startup--xdg-config-home-emacs) (setq startup-init-directory
(if (or (= 0 (length init-file-user)) (and (eq xdg-dir
user-emacs-directory) (not (eq xdg-dir startup--xdg-config-default))))
user-emacs-directory (setq xdg-dir (concat "~" init-file-user
"/.config/emacs/")) (startup--xdg-or-homedot xdg-dir init-file-user)
 ELC+ELN  ../lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-generic.elc
)) (startup--load-user-init-file #'(lambda nil (expand-file-name
"early-init.el" startup-init-directory))) (setq early-init-file
user-init-file) (if (featurep 'native-compile) (progn
(startup--update-eln-cache))) (and user-init-file package-enable-at-startup
(not (and (boundp 'package--activated) package--activated)) (catch
'package-dir-found (let ((dirs (cons package-user-dir
package-directory-list))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- dirs)) (while
--dolist-tail-- (let ((dir (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (file-directory-p
dir) (progn (let ((--dolist-tail-- (directory-files dir))) (while
--dolist-tail-- (let ((subdir (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (let ((subdir
(expand-file-name subdir dir))) (and (file-directory-p subdir)
(file-exists-p (expand-file-name (package--description-file subdir)
subdir)))) (progn (throw 'package-dir-found t))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--))))))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--)))))))
(package-activate-all)) (condition-case error (if noninteractive nil (if
(and initial-window-system (not (featurep (intern (concat (symbol-name
initial-window-system) "-win"))))) (error "Unsupported window system `%s'"
initial-window-system)) (setq command-line-args (let ((window-system
initial-window-system)) (handle-args-function command-line-args))) (let
((window-system initial-window-system)) (window-system-initialization))
(put initial-window-system 'window-system-initialized t)) (error (princ (if
(eq (car error) 'error) (apply 'concat (cdr error)) (if (memq 'file-error
(get (car error) 'error-conditions)) (format "%s: %s" (nth 1 error)
(mapconcat #'(lambda (obj) (prin1-to-string obj t)) (cdr (cdr error)) ",
")) (format "%s: %s" (get (car error) 'error-message) (mapconcat #'(lambda
(obj) (prin1-to-string obj t)) (cdr error) ", "))))
'external-debugging-output) (terpri 'external-debugging-output) (setq
initial-window-system nil) (kill-emacs))) (run-hooks 'before-init-hook) (if
(daemonp) nil (if (or noninteractive emacs-basic-display) (progn (setq
menu-bar-mode nil) (setq tab-bar-mode nil) (setq tool-bar-mode nil)))
(frame-initialize)) (if (fboundp 'x-create-frame) (progn (if noninteractive
nil (tool-bar-setup)))) (if noninteractive nil
(startup--setup-quote-display) (setq internal--text-quoting-flag t))
(normal-erase-is-backspace-setup-frame) (or (eq initial-window-system 'pc)
(tty-register-default-colors)) (let ((old-scalable-fonts-allowed
scalable-fonts-allowed) (old-face-ignored-fonts face-ignored-fonts)) (if
site-run-file (let ((inhibit-startup-screen inhibit-startup-screen)) (load
site-run-file t t))) (startup--load-user-init-file #'(lambda nil (cond ((eq
startup-init-directory xdg-dir) nil) ((eq system-type 'ms-dos) (concat "~"
init-file-user "/_emacs")) ((not (eq system-type 'windows-nt)) (concat "~"
init-file-user "/.emacs")) ((directory-files "~" nil
"\\`\\.emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?\\'") "~/.emacs") ((directory-files "~" nil
"\\`_emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?\\'") (setq delayed-warnings-list (cons (list
'initialization (format-message "`_emacs' init file is deprecated, please
use `.emacs'")) delayed-warnings-list)) "~/_emacs") (t "~/.emacs")))
#'(lambda nil (expand-file-name "init.el" startup-init-directory)) t) (if
(featurep 'native-compile) (progn (startup--update-eln-cache))) (if (and
deactivate-mark transient-mark-mode) (progn (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer (window-buffer)) (deactivate-mark)))) (if (and (not
noninteractive) (file-exists-p abbrev-file-name) (file-readable-p
abbrev-file-name)) (progn (quietly-read-abbrev-file abbrev-file-name)))
(setq abbrevs-changed nil) (and mail-host-address (equal user-mail-address
(let (mail-host-address) (condition-case nil (progn (custom--standard-value
'user-mail-address)) (error nil)))) (custom-reevaluate-setting
'user-mail-address)) (if (and (eq scalable-fonts-allowed
old-scalable-fonts-allowed) (eq face-ignored-fonts old-face-ignored-fonts))
nil (clear-face-cache))) (setq after-init-time (current-time)) (run-hooks
'after-init-hook 'delayed-warnings-hook) (if (get-buffer "*scratch*")
(save-current-buffer (set-buffer "*scratch*") (if (eq major-mode
'fundamental-mode) (funcall initial-major-mode)))) (if (or noninteractive
initial-window-system (daemonp)) nil (tty-run-terminal-initialization
(selected-frame) nil t)) (setq memory-signal-data (list 'error
(substitute-command-keys "Memory exhausted--use \\[save-some-buffers] then
exit and restart Emacs"))) (custom-reevaluate-setting
'user-emacs-directory-warning) (command-line-1 (cdr command-line-args)) (if
(and user-emacs-directory-warning (not (file-accessible-directory-p
user-emacs-directory))) (progn (locate-user-emacs-file ""))) (let (warned)
(let ((--dolist-tail-- load-path)) (while --dolist-tail-- (let ((dir (car
--dolist-tail--))) (and (not warned) (stringp dir) (string-equal
(file-name-as-directory (expand-file-name dir)) (expand-file-name
user-emacs-directory)) (setq warned t) (display-warning 'initialization
(format-message "Your `load-path' seems to contain\nyour `.emacs.d'
directory: %s\nThis is likely to cause problems...\nConsider using a
subdirectory instead, e.g.: %s" dir (expand-file-name "lisp" user-em
 ELC+ELN  ../lisp/emacs-lisp/cl-preloaded.elc
acs-directory)) :warning)) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--))))))
(if noninteractive (kill-emacs t)) (let ((dn (daemonp))) (if dn (progn (if
(stringp dn) (progn (setq server-name dn))) (server-start) (if
server-process (daemon-initialized) (if (stringp dn) (message "Unable to
start daemon: Emacs server named %S already running" server-name) (message
"Unable to start the daemon.\nAnother instance of Emacs is running the
server, either as daemon or interactively.\nYou can use emacsclient to
connect to that Emacs process.")) (kill-emacs 1))))) (if (and (boundp
'x-session-previous-id) (stringp x-session-previous-id)) (with-no-warnings
(emacs-session-restore x-session-previous-id))))
  command-line()
  (unwind-protect (command-line) (if default-directory (setq
default-directory (abbreviate-file-name default-directory))) (or
auto-save-list-file-name (and auto-save-list-file-prefix (setq
auto-save-list-file-name (cond ((eq system-type 'ms-dos) (make-directory
(file-name-directory auto-save-list-file-prefix) t) (concat (make-temp-name
(expand-file-name auto-save-list-file-prefix)) "~")) (t (expand-file-name
(format "%s%d-%s~" auto-save-list-file-prefix (emacs-pid)
(system-name)))))))) (if inhibit-startup-hooks nil (run-hooks
'emacs-startup-hook 'term-setup-hook)) (if (or frame-initial-frame (not
(and initial-window-system (not noninteractive) (not (eq
initial-window-system 'pc))))) (progn (if (and (display-multi-font-p) (not
(eq face-font-rescale-alist old-face-font-rescale-alist)) (assoc
(font-xlfd-name (face-attribute 'default :font)) face-font-rescale-alist
#'string-match-p)) (progn (set-face-attribute 'default nil :font
(font-spec)))) (if (fboundp 'frame-notice-user-settings)
(frame-notice-user-settings)) (if (fboundp 'frame-set-background-mode)
(frame-set-background-mode (selected-frame))))) (if (fboundp
'font-menu-add-default) (font-menu-add-default)) (if inhibit-startup-hooks
nil (run-hooks 'window-setup-hook)))
  (let ((old-face-font-rescale-alist face-font-rescale-alist))
(unwind-protect (command-line) (if default-directory (setq
default-directory (abbreviate-file-name default-directory))) (or
auto-save-list-file-name (and auto-save-list-file-prefix (setq
auto-save-list-file-name (cond ((eq system-type 'ms-dos) (make-directory
(file-name-directory auto-save-list-file-prefix) t) (concat (make-temp-name
(expand-file-name auto-save-list-file-prefix)) "~")) (t (expand-file-name
(format "%s%d-%s~" auto-save-list-file-prefix (emacs-pid)
(system-name)))))))) (if inhibit-startup-hooks nil (run-hooks
'emacs-startup-hook 'term-setup-hook)) (if (or frame-initial-frame (not
(and initial-window-system (not noninteractive) (not (eq
initial-window-system 'pc))))) (progn (if (and (display-multi-font-p) (not
(eq face-font-rescale-alist old-face-font-rescale-alist)) (assoc
(font-xlfd-name (face-attribute 'default :font)) face-font-rescale-alist
#'string-match-p)) (progn (set-face-attribute 'default nil :font
(font-spec)))) (if (fboundp 'frame-notice-user-settings)
(frame-notice-user-settings)) (if (fboundp 'frame-set-background-mode)
(frame-set-background-mode (selected-frame))))) (if (fboundp
'font-menu-add-default) (font-menu-add-default)) (if inhibit-startup-hooks
nil (run-hooks 'window-setup-hook))))
  (if command-line-processed (message internal--top-level-message) (setq
command-line-processed t) (setq startup--xdg-config-home-emacs (let
((xdg-config-home (getenv-internal "XDG_CONFIG_HOME"))) (if xdg-config-home
(concat xdg-config-home "/emacs/") startup--xdg-config-default))) (setq
user-emacs-directory (startup--xdg-or-homedot
startup--xdg-config-home-emacs nil)) (if (featurep 'native-compile) (progn
(if (native-comp-available-p) nil (progn (setq
native-comp-deferred-compilation nil) (setq comp-enable-subr-trampolines
nil))) (let ((path-env (getenv "EMACSNATIVELOADPATH"))) (if path-env (progn
(let ((--dolist-tail-- (split-string path-env path-separator))) (while
--dolist-tail-- (let ((path (car --dolist-tail--))) (if (string= "" path)
nil (setq native-comp-eln-load-path (cons path native-comp-eln-load-path)))
(setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--)))))))) (setq
native-comp-eln-load-path (cons (expand-file-name "eln-cache/"
user-emacs-directory) native-comp-eln-load-path)))) (let ((tail load-path)
(lispdir (expand-file-name "../lisp" data-directory)) dir) (while tail
(setq dir (car tail)) (let ((default-directory dir)) (load
(expand-file-name "subdirs.el") t t t)) (or (string-prefix-p lispdir dir)
(let ((default-directory dir)) (load (expand-file-name "leim-list.el") t t
t))) (setq tail (cdr tail)))) (cond ((memq system-type '(ms-dos
windows-nt)) (progn (setq eol-mnemonic-unix "(Unix)") (setq
eol-mnemonic-mac "(Mac)"))) (t (progn (setq eol-mnemonic-dos "(DOS)") (setq
eol-mnemonic-mac "(Mac)")))) (set-locale-environment nil) (if
locale-coding-system (progn (let ((coding (if (eq system-type 'windows-nt)
'utf-8 locale-coding-system))) (save-excursion (let ((--dolist-tail--
(buffer-list))) (while --dolist-tail-- (let ((elt (car --dolist-tail--)))
(set-buffer elt) (if default-directory (setq default-directory (if (eq
system-type 'windows-nt) (let ((defdir (decode-coding-string
default-directory coding t))) (expand-file-name defdir defdir))
(decode-coding-string default-directory coding t)))) (setq --dolist-tail--
(cdr --dolist-tail--)))))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- '(load-path exec-path)))
(while --dolist-tail-- (let ((pathsym (car --dolist-tail--))) (let ((path
(symbol-value pathsym))) (if (listp path) (set pathsym (mapcar #'(lambda
(dir) (decode-coding-string dir coding t)) path)))) (setq --dolist-tail--
(cdr --dolist-tail--))))) (if (featurep 'native-compile) (progn (let
((npath (symbol-value 'native-comp-eln-load-path))) (set
'native-comp-eln-load-path (mapcar #'(lambda (dir) (expand-file-name
(decode-coding-string dir coding t))) npath))) (setq
startup--original-eln-load-path (copy-sequence
native-comp-eln-load-path)))) (let ((--dolist-tail-- '(data-directory
doc-directory exec-directory installation-directory invocation-directory
invocation-name source-directory shared-game-score-directory))) (while
--dolist-tail-- (let ((filesym (car --dolist-tail--))) (let ((file
(symbol-value filesym))) (if (stringp file) (set filesym
(decode-coding-string file coding t)))) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr
--dolist-tail--)))))))) (let ((dir default-directory)) (save-current-buffer
(set-buffer "*Messages*") (messages-buffer-mode) (set (make-local-variable
'window-point-insertion-type) t) (setq default-directory (or dir
(expand-file-name "~/"))))) (put 'user-full-name 'standard-value (list
(default-value 'user-full-name))) (let ((pwd (getenv "PWD"))) (and pwd (or
(and default-directory (condition-case nil (progn (equal (file-attributes
(file-name-as-directory pwd)) (file-attributes (file-name-as-directory
default-directory)))) (error nil))) (setq process-environment (delete
(concat "PWD=" pwd) process-environment))))) (if (listp charset-map-path)
(let ((coding (if (eq system-type 'windows-nt) 'utf-8
locale-coding-system))) (setq charset-map-path (mapcar #'(lambda (dir)
(decode-coding-string dir coding t)) charset-map-path)))) (if
default-directory (setq default-directory (abbreviate-file-name
default-directory)) (display-warning 'initialization "Error setting
default-directory")) (let ((old-face-font-rescale-alist
face-font-rescale-alist)) (unwind-protect (command-line) (if
default-directory (setq default-directory (abbreviate-file-name
default-directory))) (or auto-save-list-file-name (and
auto-save-list-file-prefix (setq auto-save-list-file-name (cond ((eq
system-type 'ms-dos) (make-directory (file-name-directory
auto-save-list-file-prefix) t) (concat (make-temp-name (expand-file-name
auto-save-list-file-prefix)) "~")) (t (expand-file-name (format "%s%d-%s~"
auto-save-list-file-prefix (emacs-pid) (system-name)))))))) (if
inhibit-startup-hooks nil (run-hooks 'emacs-startup-hook 'term-setup-hook))
(if (or frame-initial-frame (not (and initial-window-system (not
noninteractive) (not (eq initial-window-system 'pc))))) (progn (if (and
(display-multi-font-p) (not (eq face-font-rescale-alist
old-face-font-rescale-alist)) (assoc (font-xlfd-name (face-attribute
'default :font)) face-font-rescale-alist #'string-match-p)) (progn
(set-face-attribute 'default nil :font (font-spec)))) (if (fboundp
'frame-notice-user-settings) (frame-notice-user-settings)) (if (fboundp
'frame-set-background-mode) (frame-set-background-mode (selected-frame)))))
(if (fboundp 'font-menu-add-default) (font-menu-add-default)) (if
inhibit-startup-hooks nil (run-hooks 'window-setup-hook)))) (setenv "TERM"
"dumb") (let ((display (frame-parameter nil 'display))) (if (stringp
display) (setq display (concat "DISPLAY=" display)) (let ((--dolist-tail--
initial-environment)) (while --dolist-tail-- (let ((varval (car
--dolist-tail--))) (if (string-match "\\`DISPLAY=" varval) (setq display
varval)) (setq --dolist-tail-- (cdr --dolist-tail--)))))) (if display
(progn (delete display process-environment)))))
  normal-top-level()

Loading macroexp.elc...
Internal native compiler error: "international/titdic-cnv.el", "failing to
compile function", #<symbol titdic-convert at 16545>,
"gcc_jit_context_new_call_through_ptr: not enough arguments to fn_ptr:
freloc->R6e6172726f772d746f2d726567696f6e_narrow_to_region_0 (got 2 args,
expected 3)"
make[3]: *** [Makefile:331: international/titdic-cnv.elc] Error 255
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/german/repos/emacs/lisp'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:898: ../lisp/loaddefs.el] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/german/repos/emacs/src'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:469: src] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/german/repos/emacs'
make: *** [Makefile:1178: bootstrap] Error 2