Subject: guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/zai6skiyaygn0dm2jm18kdzz5najsa99-compute-guix-derivation'

From: Antti Tarkiainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 00:45:35 +0300

❯ guix pull
Updating channel 'flat' from Git repository at '
https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git'...
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at '
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from these channels:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git eafdd4f
  flat      https://github.com/flatwhatson/guix-channel.git d95204c
building /gnu/store/fvsrh3gv7fwz58jsxci05xqbfxzql0li-config.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/qb5bg37bkbz4yjisks46w3rcp421a4bd-git.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/3l9y7hj3s4rp9lwdf8z031y5nhxqn3bl-hash.scm.drv...
building /gnu/store/54sssahnyx5dg6hlpx7lr9ns71xslmpg-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/q77h3s054jgzbjpwfmi38dq80swgcigw-module-import.drv...
building
/gnu/store/rlyyg7mfkpi1x7hk6k9lj22hfdiim3cf-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/432r0h8z8nxisdf0j50cqi54xwzqfh67-module-import-compiled.drv...
building
/gnu/store/ciqqjh53njxyj928wsx8nal1a2c3fys5-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-7.84.0-doc  667KiB              934KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-static-5.1.8  646KiB            3.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  382KiB      709KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-2.33  8.2MiB                   3.5MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-doc  1.0MiB             1.4MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  569KiB           588KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 gcc-10.3.0-lib  4.6MiB               3.2MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-minimal-5.1.8  570KiB           801KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 gmp-6.2.1  571KiB                    1.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libffi-3.3  51KiB                    108KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  214KiB                397.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100./%
 libtasn1-4.17.0  102KiB            301.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  492KiB          941KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 nettle-3.7.3  369KiB                 1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libidn2-2.3.1  138KiB                558KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 nghttp2-1.44.0-lib  92KiB            189KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 openssl-1.1.1l  1.6MiB              1024KiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
 p11-kit-0.23.22  433KiB              1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 mit-krb5-1.19.2  1.0MiB              843KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB            698KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  77KiB                   162KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  6.9MiB                  940KiB/s 00:07 [##################]
100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2  1.8MiB                 3.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 curl-7.84.0  389KiB                  899KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gnutls-3.7.2-debug  4.4MiB           2.5MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 glibc-utf8-locales-2.33  382KiB      667KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 binutils-2.37  5.0MiB                1.7MiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  55KiB                 107.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 bzip2-1.0.8  59KiB                  63.0MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 coreutils-8.32  2.6MiB               1.8MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 coreutils-minimal-8.32  2.6MiB       1.4MiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
 curl-7.79.1  399KiB                  938KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 diffutils-3.8  337KiB                1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 ed-1.17  55KiB                       169KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 expat-2.4.1  97KiB                 298.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 file-5.39  325KiB                   1.08GiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 findutils-4.8.0  516KiB              1.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 glibc-2.33-static  1.4MiB            2.6MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 grep-3.6  245KiB                   257.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 http-parser-2.9.4-1.ec8b5ee  19KiB    55KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gzip-1.10  80KiB                     219KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libffi-3.3  51KiB                    134KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  224KiB                   50KiB/s 00:05 [##################]
100.0%
 libgpg-error-1.42  238KiB            762KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libsigsegv-2.13  16KiB                24KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 libgcrypt-1.8.8  531KiB              282KiB/s 00:02 [##################]
100.0%
 gawk-5.1.0  1.0MiB                   1.3MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 libssh-0.9.6  236KiB               261.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libssh2-1.9.0  220KiB                378KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.15.1  213KiB           232.7MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  492KiB          1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-ssh-0.15.1-debug  212KiB       474KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 linux-libre-headers-5.10.35  1.1MiB 224.9MiB/s 00:00 [#                 ]
  5.8 linux-libre-headers-5.10.35  1.1MiB  2.2MiB/s 00:00
[##################] 100.0%
 module-import-compiled  207KiB     429.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 ncurses-6.2.20210619  702KiB         1.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 patch-2.7.6  105KiB                  138KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 perl-5.34.0  14.0MiB                 1.0MiB/s 00:14 [##################]
100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  187KiB            567KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 readline-8.1.1  409KiB               156KiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-3.0.7  6.9MiB                  1.5MiB/s 00:05 [##################]
100.0%
 bash-5.1.8  1.2MiB                   369KiB/s 00:03 [##################]
100.0%
 ld-wrapper-0  13KiB                 20.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 make-4.3  480KiB                     599KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 pcre2-10.37  1.0MiB                  1.5MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 sed-4.8  224KiB                      455KiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 libgit2-1.3.0  590KiB                831KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 tar-1.34  745KiB                     1.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 guile-git-0.5.2  417KiB              564KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 xz-5.2.5  292KiB                     554KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 xz-5.2.5  292KiB                     562KiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 libxml2-2.9.12  617KiB               1.0MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  77KiB                  90.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################]
100.0%
 gettext-minimal-0.21  2.0MiB         2.9MiB/s 00:01 [##################]
100.0%
 gcc-10.3.0  24.0MiB                  568KiB/s 00:43 [##################]
100.0%
building
/gnu/store/hv6i0ah3ln54vy525nyb1w22sl9lwh9d-git-2.37.1.tar.xz.drv...
building
/gnu/store/hqryw0zg7hqsdmgrrmgh9qm98y4my8p9-git-minimal-2.37.1.drv...
- 'check' phased-log 137394 69
ok 201 - commit NNO files attr=text aeol=crlf crlf=input CRLF_mix_LF
| 'check' phase build-log 137394 48
ok 153 - git config --edit respects core.editor
- 'check' phase build-log 137394 23
ok 30 - @{1} = old-one
/ 'check' phase build-log 137394 57
ok 25 - fetch uses remote ref names to describe new refs
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 48
ok 17 - grep respects not-binary diff attribute
\ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 48
ok 62 - grep -w in working tree (with --column)
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 31
ok 18 - setup textconv filters
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 97
ok 42 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f -F '?<NUL>[?]' a
(missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 38
ok 75 - grep -w in working tree (y-1)
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 36
ok 77 - grep -w in working tree (z)
\ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 138
ok 46 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='' git grep -f f -F '[?]<NUL>?' a
(missing GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 79
ok 48 # skip LC_ALL='C' git grep -P -f f -i '[?]<NUL>?' a (missing LIBPCRE2)
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 22
ok 2 - blame 1 author
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 52
ok 3 - blame in a bare repo without starting commit
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 139
ok 52 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='' git grep -f f -Fi '?<NUL>[?]' a
(missing GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 79
ok 54 # skip LC_ALL='C' git grep -P -f f -i '?<NUL>[?]' a (missing LIBPCRE2)
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 44
ok 83 - grep --max-depth -1 in working tree
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 79
ok 57 # skip LC_ALL='C' git grep -P -f f -i '[?]<NUL>?' a (missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 32
ok 11 - merge branch1 & branch2
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 46
ok 12 - blame 2 authors + 2 merged-in authors
\ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 120
ok 61 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f -i '[?]<NUL>?' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 32
ok 9 - setup B2 lines (branch2)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 59
ok 12 - prefetch and existing log.excludeDecoration values
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 50
ok 88 - grep --max-depth 0 -- . t in working tree
\ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 90
ok 23 - grep --recurse-submodules with submodules without .gitmodules in
the working tree
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 118
ok 79 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f  '?<NUL>[?]' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 95
ok 81 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f  '[?]<NUL>?' a
(missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 114
ok 101 - grep in working tree with '-c grep.extendedRegexp=false -c
grep.patternType=extended' interpreted as ERE
\ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 97
ok 84 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f -i '?<NUL>[?]' a
(missing LIBPCRE2)
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 139
ok 104 - grep in working tree with '-c grep.extendedRegexp=true -c
grep.patternType=basic -c grep.extendedRegexp=false' interpreted as BRE
- 'check' phase build-log 137394 100
ok 99 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f -i
'NOMATCH<NUL>?' a (missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phase build-log 137394 61
ok 114 - grep in working tree should quote unusual pathnames
| 'check' phase build-log 137394 103
ok 102 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f -i
'[?]<NUL>NOMATCH' a (missing LIBPCRE2)
- 'check' phase build-log 137394 56
ok 116 - grep -z in working tree with unusual pathnames
/ 'check' phase build-log 137394 75
ok 117 - grep -z in working tree in subdir with unusual relative pathnames
\ 'check' phase build-log 137394 126
ok 106 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f -i '[?]<NUL>NOMATCH' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 25
ok 25 - blame -L 1 (all)
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 37
ok 130 - grep -f, ignore empty lines
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 21
ok 30 - blame -L X,X
/ 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 99
ok 129 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f -Fi '?<NUL>[?]'
a (missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 42
ok 132 - grep -q, silently report matches
- 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 20
ok 33 - blame -L -X
| 'check' phasebuild-log 137394 121
ok 133 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f -i '?<NUL>[?]' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
/ 'check' phase build-log 137394 21
ok 30 - blame -L X,X
\ 'check' phase build-log 137394 122
ok 136 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f  'y<NUL>N?MATCH' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
/ 'check' phase build-log 137394 98
ok 138 # skip error, PCRE v2 only: LC_ALL='C' git grep -f f  '<NUL>N?MATCH'
a (missing LIBPCRE2)
| 'check' phase build-log 137394 22
ok 38 - blame -L X,+1
\ 'check' phase build-log 137394 22
ok 137 - log grep (3)
/ 'check' phase build-log 137394 19
ok 34 - blame -L 0
\ 'check' phase build-log 137394 21
ok 40 - blame -L ,-0
- 'check' phase build-log 137394 21
ok 36 - blame -L ,+0
| 'check' phase build-log 137394 145
ok 42 - blame -L X,-1
ok 145 # skip LC_ALL='' git grep -P -f f -i '<NUL>N?MATCH' a (missing
GETTEXT_LOCALE,LIBPCRE2 of LIBPCRE2,GETTEXT_LOCALE)
- 'reset-gzip-timestamps' phas|Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/zai6skiyaygn0dm2jm18kdzz5najsa99-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 14 (_ _)
    159:9 13 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2168:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f858b5bf190> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1996:8  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   300:22  8 (_ _)
   1181:2  7 (_ _)
   1047:2  6 (_ _)
    893:4  5 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2053:12  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f857578a000>)
  1405:13  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f857578a000>
#<procedure 7f8589b87570 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1405:13  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f857578a000>
#<procedure 7f857e362b40 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
   1401:5  1 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f857578a000>
#<procedure 7f8583079d00 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1417:15  0 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f857578a000> _ _)

./guix/store.scm:1417:15: ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message:
"`/gnu/store/0iii8i1lc4wg3wccs1db7y7d8lg80i04-guix-1.3.0/bin/guix
substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/zai6skiyaygn0dm2jm18kdzz5najsa99-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"eafdd4f2c4f7f993b0491b1045cc7fe53f2f18a5"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "0a4656f1c130b4da5e0d902b14fb46a8c91ccb37"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.