Subject: Re: [bug#56771] [PATCH 00/33] *** Update Jami to 20220725, core Qt packages along the way

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 12:14:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Jul 2022, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:

> Hello Guix,
>
> This series add the base Qt 6 components required by Jami and updates Jami
> itself to its latest stable release (made today!).  All the Qt components
> updated have their test suite enabled except for qtwebengine, for which it was
> already disabled.

I'm having trouble applying these patches on top of commit 
dbcd7876566840f31b763e28bb74394f0914b397

I've tried both with emacs-debbugs and by downloading the mbox manually 
from the debbugs web interface. With the mbox, I get:

$ git am ~/Downloads/bug_56771.mbox
Applying: gnu: qtbase: Patch /bin/pwd in executable scripts.
error: patch failed: gnu/packages/qt.scm:832
error: gnu/packages/qt.scm: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: gnu/packages/audio.scm:5848
error: gnu/packages/audio.scm: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: gnu/packages/qt.scm:902
…

> Note that Jami no longer requires qtwebengine, which brings its closure size
> down quite a bit!

Yay, awesome!

Thanks for preparing these,
Jack