Subject: 29.0.50; Probable bug with native compilation

From: Kenneth Stuart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 15:16:42 +0100

Note that I'm not using 'emacs -Q' as a later version of Org is
required, however the issue strongly appears to be with emacs native
compilation as it does not occur from a build without native
compilation.

org-mode commit: 127e7fee4959ceb33dba2e442b72189f3c25eaa1

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create an org-mode buffer and insert a clocktable dynamic block with a
`tstart` option.

#+BEGIN: clocktable :scope file :maxlevel 2 :tstart "2020-01-01"
#+END:

2. Evaluate the clocktable (C-c C-c on the #+BEGIN line)

Result: `Invalid function: org-encode-time`
Expected: No error, clocktable updated successfully

Notes:

References:
https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-07/msg00738.html
https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2022-07/msg00696.html

In early April Org introduced a new macro `org-encode-time` which is
used in the `let` special form of function `org-matcher-time`

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/tree/lisp/org-macs.el#n1395
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/tree/lisp/org-macs.el#n1463

Function `org-matcher-time` is used by the clocktable dynamic block
options, for example adding a `tstart` option and evaluation the
clocktable emits the error "Invalid function: org-encode-time".

If then going to the source for `org-matcher-time` and evaluating the
defun, the clocktable can then be evaluated without error.

As previously stated this issue does not occur when not using native
compilation.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 5, aarch64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-07-24 built on aurora
Repository revision: 2024136d31e85f5935e1dd1a494ecb3ea715ef80
Repository branch: master
System Description: Manjaro ARM

Configured using:
 'configure --with-sound=alsa --with-json --with-imagemagick --with-pgtk
 --with-xwidgets --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: ~/emacs/eln-cache
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/dictionary/dictionary hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/net/dictionary
/home/kstuart/emacs/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-view mu4e-main mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions smtpmail mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-server mu4e-context mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config ido emacsbug
mule-util vc-hg vc-git diff-mode whitespace vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util consult-lsp lsp consult-vertico consult
compat-28 rainbow-mode my-settings ob-grpc-autoloads ob-go-autoloads
ob-racket-autoloads ob-http-autoloads vc vc-dispatcher
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes borland-blue-theme-autoloads init
org-roam-protocol org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies websocket bindat
simple-httpd org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach emacsql-sqlite url-http
url-auth url-gw emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section compat-27
compat-26 org-protocol server dev-config dap-gdb-lldb dap-cpptools
dap-utils dap-mode dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget url-handlers lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util flycheck lsp-mode lsp-protocol
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet spinner network-stream nsm markdown-mode lv
f f-shortdoc shortdoc ewoc plantuml-mode lsp-haskell-autoloads
haskell-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
sly-autoloads cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads f-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads slime-fancy slime-indentation
slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu
slime-package-fu slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree
slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep
slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl elp slime-parse slime paredit flyspell ispell lisp-mnt gud
apropos etags fileloop arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec cl
slime-autoloads elfeed-tube elfeed-tube-utils aio org-indent oc-basic
ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader range ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi elfeed-org org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
elfeed-show elfeed-search git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter
comp comp-cstr warnings message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill
kinsoku puny elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree url-queue url-file url-dired browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-parse url-vars
xml-query rcirc ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-shell org-clock org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs vterm face-remap term
disp-table ehelp find-func vterm-module term/xterm xterm kind-icon
svg-lib svg dom cape pcmpl-args pcmpl-linux pcmpl-unix eshell esh-cmd
generator esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util corfu keycast compat which-key use-package-diminish marginalia
orderless vertico treemacs-icons-dired treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tags imenu xref project treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse color
treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils
pfuture inline hl-line ht treemacs-logging treemacs-customization
treemacs-macros pcase s dash diminish doc-view filenotify jka-compr
image-mode exif bookmark dired-x dired dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load
files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp format-spec auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map
byte-opt recentf tree-widget wid-edit executable compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color ring goto-addr thingatpt savehist
saveplace use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
git-gutter-fringe-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads
paredit-autoloads magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads ag-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads tablist-autoloads
anki-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads slack-autoloads
emojify-autoloads circe-autoloads oauth2-autoloads request-autoloads
elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads elfeed-tube-autoloads aio-autoloads
elfeed-score-autoloads elfeed-org-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads org-roam-ui-autoloads websocket-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads keycast-autoloads which-key-autoloads
embark-autoloads orderless-autoloads consult-dir-autoloads
project-autoloads xref-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads vertico-autoloads mpv-autoloads
vterm-toggle-autoloads vterm-autoloads dictionary-autoloads
link-autoloads connection-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads pcmpl-args-autoloads cape-autoloads corfu-autoloads
fixed-pitch-autoloads eros-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads s-autoloads dash-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads diminish-autoloads alert-autoloads finder-inf
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads secrets dbus xml use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode
straight subr-x cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv
gv chemacs rmc iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win
pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 981396 863429)
 (symbols 48 57665 255)
 (strings 32 226999 150922)
 (string-bytes 1 8335185)
 (vectors 16 107971)
 (vector-slots 8 2285439 603195)
 (floats 8 3526 4228)
 (intervals 56 29508 38769)
 (buffers 992 20))