Subject: bug#56730: closed (Re: bug#56730: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add libsep (astronopy))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 09:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#56730: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add libsep (astronopy)

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
56730: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56730
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#56730: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add libsep (astronopy)
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 11:30:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   gnu: Add libsep
>   gnu: python-sep: Update to 1.2.1

Applied both, thanks!

It would be nice to see if ‘python-sep’ can be made to depend on
‘libsep’ (currently I think it rebuilds the whole C library and embeds
it into the Python bindings).

Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add libsep (astronopy)
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 22:18:35 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix team!

This patch series introduce C library from SEP project as a main
package libsep and inherit python-sep out of it.

> ./pre-inst-env guix build python-sep libsep
/gnu/store/31zbssd2kxn3bafqfg1283vqi7f9adj5-libsep-1.2.1
/gnu/store/d7ww46gygffzdmq48aqi3r787dnsyhlr-python-sep-1.2.1

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Add libsep
  gnu: python-sep: Update to 1.2.1

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 51 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7aab4eddd04e4b26986903680b28dce2de0f4db0

-- 
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.