Subject: bug#56655: 29.0.50; symbol's function definition is void: reftex-all-used-citation-keys

From: Melody Y <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:16:07 +0800

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 11:10:22 +0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

When I cite after an escaping symbol, the following citation item can
not be extracted with `reftex-all-used-citation-keys`. For example,
\%\cite{gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019}, the key
`gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019` can't be exported. But if i make
\cite{gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019} to a new line, the export will
work. Is it possible to solve this bug?

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS appkit-2113.60
Version 12.5 (Build 21G5063a))
of 2022-07-09 built on MelodydeMacBook-Pro.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2113
System Description: macOS 12.5

Configured using:
'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
--enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
--infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/info/emacs
--prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50 --with-xml2
--with-gnutls --with-native-compilation --without-dbus
--with-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns
--disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe -march=nehalem
-mmacosx-version-min=12
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk'
'CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/opt/zlib/include -I/usr/local/opt/icu4c/include
-I/usr/local/opt/sqlite/include -I/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/include
-I/usr/local/opt/readline/include -I/usr/local/opt/libffi/include
-F/usr/local/Frameworks
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk'
'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/opt/zlib/lib -L/usr/local/opt/icu4c/lib
-L/usr/local/opt/sqlite/lib -L/usr/local/opt/[email-masked]/lib
-L/usr/local/opt/readline/lib -L/usr/local/opt/libffi/lib
-L/usr/local/lib -F/usr/local/Frameworks
-Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
-isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX12.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/PS

Minor modes in effect:
vimish-fold-global-mode: t
vimish-fold-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
whitespace-mode: t
flycheck-popup-tip-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
reftex-mode: t
flyspell-lazy-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
display-line-numbers-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-so-long-mode: t
diff-hl-margin-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
gcmh-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
hl-line-mode: t
winner-mode: t
smartparens-global-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
ws-butler-global-mode: t
ws-butler-mode: t
global-emojify-mode: t
emojify-mode: t
global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-session-mode: t
undo-fu-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flycheck-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
better-jumper-mode: t
better-jumper-local-mode: t
vertico-mode: t
all-the-icons-completion-mode: t
marginalia-mode: t
evil-goggles-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-mode: t
evil-snipe-mode: t
evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
evil-snipe-local-mode: t
solaire-global-mode: t
pyim-isearch-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
dtrt-indent-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
global-move-dup-mode: t
move-dup-mode: t
doom-modeline-mode: t
ns-auto-titlebar-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
+popup-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
general-override-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
window-divider-mode: t
size-indication-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
global-visual-line-mode: t
visual-line-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package
hides /Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight-x
hides /Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight
hides /Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/straight/straight-ert-print-hack
hides
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/indent
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/transient/transient
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/project/project hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-version hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-biblatex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-refile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-basic hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-natbib hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-doi hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-julia hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/oc-csl hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-koma-letter
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/melody/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-29.0.50/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.50/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow ispell flyspell mail-extr emacsbug evil-nerd-commenter
evil-nerd-commenter-operator evil-nerd-commenter-sdk
html-mode-expansions smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu dom files-x
magit-todos pcre2el rxt re-builder hl-todo magit-bookmark
magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode
vertico-directory reftex-ref citar-latex citar citar-file citar-cache
citar-format parsebib bibtex iso8601 tabify char-fold evil-vimish-fold
vimish-fold evil-anzu anzu hide-mode-line company-yasnippet
company-dabbrev company-auctex company-math math-symbol-lists
company-reftex reftex-cite delsel reftex-parse jka-compr
rainbow-delimiters auto-minor-mode disp-table whitespace
flycheck-popup-tip evil-embrace evil-surround embrace expand-region
text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions latex-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom preview
adaptive-wrap reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
flyspell-lazy vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers tex-buf font-latex
latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp smartparens-latex tex-mode latexenc saveplace so-long dired-aux
diredfl diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc-hg vc-git
diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc
vc-dispatcher project consult-flycheck consult-vertico consult compat-28
bookmark org-agenda git-commit magit-git magit-base crm transient
log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor recentf tree-widget
wid-edit gcmh hl-line winner smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens ws-butler emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht
undo-fu-session undo-fu flycheck-package package-lint imenu finder
finder-inf core-packages package browse-url url-handlers flycheck
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat projectile lisp-mnt grep ibuffer-vc
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs which-key savehist better-jumper
vertico orderless all-the-icons-completion marginalia evil-goggles
evil-easymotion evil-escape evil-snipe server autorevert filenotify
nav-flash compile pulse color persp-mode company-capf company-tabnine
unicode-escape company-template doom-themes-ext-treemacs
doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-light-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base core-start pyim-cstring-utils
pyim-cregexp-utils pyim-basedict pyim pyim-cloudim pyim-probe
pyim-preview pyim-page popup posframe pyim-indicator pyim-dregcache
pyim-dhashcache sort pyim-dict pyim-autoselector pyim-process
pyim-punctuation pyim-outcome pyim-candidates pyim-cstring pyim-cregexp
xr pyim-codes pyim-imobjs pyim-pinyin pyim-entered pyim-dcache
pyim-pymap pyim-scheme pyim-common company org-download async ob-sml
use-package-ensure org-roam-ui org-roam-dailies simple-httpd websocket
bindat doom-snippets doom-snippets-lib yasnippet dtrt-indent dired-x
dired dired-loaddefs org-bullets org-roam-migrate org-roam-log
org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-attach
emacsql-sqlite url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source password-cache json map
url-vars mailcap emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs compat-27 compat-26 compat smartparens-org org-yt
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
move-dup doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search s all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons dash let-alist ns-auto-titlebar ibuf-macs evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search shell pcomplete comint
ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp
comp-cstr warnings rx byte-opt evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro
derived use-package-bind-key bind-key core-editor core-projects core-ui
easy-mmode core-keybinds pp general cl-extra help-mode use-package-core
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-seq advice tex-site core-modules core
core-lib pcase cl-macs gv subr-x cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1070683 228796)
(symbols 48 75205 2)
(strings 32 297557 30733)
(string-bytes 1 8707259)
(vectors 16 125045)
(vector-slots 8 4457243 203674)
(floats 8 1572 1672)
(intervals 56 16591 5422)
(buffers 992 19))
-- 

Best regards,
Melody