Subject: Re: bug#56655: 29.0.50; symbol's function definition is void: reftex-all-used-citation-keys

From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 16:34:41 +0200

Arash Esbati <[email-masked]> writes:

> Melody Y <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> When I cite after an escaping symbol, the following citation item can
>> not be extracted with `reftex-all-used-citation-keys`. For example,
>> \%\cite{gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019}, the key
>> `gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019` can't be exported. But if i make
>> \cite{gaoEfficientKnowledgeGraph2019} to a new line, the export will
>> work. Is it possible to solve this bug?
>
> Thanks for the report.  Can you please elaborate what you mean with
> "after an escaping symbol"?  Does your description above apply only to
> \% or also to other control symbols in TeX?  The way I understand the
> regexp in `reftex-all-used-citation-keys' it should only apply to \%.
>
> Can you please try this version of the function and report back if it
> works?

Following up myself, I installed a fix (7331ee112c) on master which
should be more robust than the regexp-only version.

I'll close this report.

Best, Arash