Subject: Re: bug#56639: 29.0.50; Encounter void-function loaddefs-generate

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 14:37:53 +0200

Corwin Brust <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yes, I will release a new snapshot once I understand (and resolve) the
> problem with them.

And reading the thread on emacs-devel, it seems like the problem is not
gone in the new snapshop package, so I'm closing this bug report.

> I'm afraid I didn't look at this thread until now - for various
> personal reasons I haven't been watching emails closely.  (I have
> around 8.3k unread emails, at present.)

*gulp*  🫠

> Other than noticing and responding to an email thread like this, is
> there a way I can check for bugs awaiting my attention?  I can think
> assignment (to me) via the bug tracker and/or applying a tag such as
> "win32-build" or something like that, but I'm open to whatever
> suggestions that might be more reliable than "don't miss any emails
> where you are in TO or CC".

We could do user tags, but then people have to remember to do that
tagging, and experience shows that that's not really going to happen
consistently.

But setting up a mail filter to redirect messages CC's to
@debbugs.gnu.org to a special mail folder should probably be easy enough
(looks like you're using Gmail)?