Subject: bug#56639: 29.0.50; Encounter void-function loaddefs-generate

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:58:16 -0500

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 5:04 AM Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Jen-Chieh Shen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Yes, it's still an issue. The snapshot hasn't been updated, the latest
> > one is still 2022-07-18 22:33.
>
> Right.  Corwin, do you have any plans for updating the snapshot?

Yes, I will release a new snapshot once I understand (and resolve) the
problem with them.
I'm afraid I didn't look at this thread until now - for various
personal reasons I haven't been watching emails closely.  (I have
around 8.3k unread emails, at present.)

Other than noticing and responding to an email thread like this, is
there a way I can check for bugs awaiting my attention?  I can think
assignment (to me) via the bug tracker and/or applying a tag such as
"win32-build" or something like that, but I'm open to whatever
suggestions that might be more reliable than "don't miss any emails
where you are in TO or CC".