Subject: bug#56630: (yasnippet) how to disable TAB <tab> C-i?

From: edgar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 14:09:37 +0000

I tried to send the e-mail below on 2022-08-01 20:00, but apparently it 
is not here (I'm blaming my other e-mail provider): 
https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2022-07/msg02612.html

On 2022-07-31 22:32, Noam Postavsky wrote:

     Also, it would be useful to have a fully contained minimal
     reproducible example, to eliminate mistakes of the sort where you 
have
     accidentally have an extra unnoticed bit code in your init files 
which
     is messing things up, or the yasnippet part in your config isn't
     actually being evaluated for some reason.

Thanks, I think that I had sent this:

"GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, 
cairo version 1.17.6)
  of 2022-04-28"
yasnippet                      20200604.246
org                            20210929

just in case,
(yas-about)
"yasnippet (version 0.14.0-snapshot20200604.246) -- 
pluskid/joaotavora/npostavs"

(org-version)
9.4.6

I am also attaching an org file which may serve to show a minimal 
(not-working) configuration.