Subject: [bug#56608] [PATCH v2 0/2] Add fail2ban-service-type.

From: muradm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:26:05 +0300

Hi,

This is v2 version which is:
- configuration uses (gnu services configuration)
- adds system tests

Maxim, this should include all your comments. Regarding test cases
I don't find it feasible to test fail2ban functionality. If you
will have a look at my tests for instance, I make fail2ban
running and ask it if ssh jail is working. Actual ip blocking
should be already tested with fail2ban tests. I hope I could
explain my point.

Thanks in advance,
muradm

muradm (2):
  gnu: security: Add fail2ban-service-type.
  gnu: tests: Add fail2ban tests.

 doc/guix.texi             | 249 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/local.mk              |   3 +
 gnu/services/security.scm | 385 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/tests/security.scm    | 314 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 951 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/security.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/security.scm

-- 
2.37.1