Subject: bug#5660 closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> (Re: bug#5660: 23.1.92; ships with outdated org refcard (packaging bug?))

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 08:08:02 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#5660: 23.1.92; ships with outdated org refcard (packaging bug?)

It has been closed by Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
5660: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=5660
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#5660: 23.1.92; ships with outdated org refcard (packaging bug?)
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 03:07:23 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Gregor Zattler wrote:

> emacs-snapshot-common ships org-mode version 6.33x but the
> orgcard.{tex,pdf} is for version 6.21. 

I don't know about emacs-snapshot-common, but in Emacs orgcard.tex
says it is for 6.33x. I have regenerated orgcard.pdf from it.

Subject: 23.1.92; ships with outdated org refcard (packaging bug?)
From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:43:33 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I don't know if this is a packaging bug or if it belongs to upstream: 
emacs-snapshot-common ships org-mode version 6.33x but the
orgcard.{tex,pdf} is for version 6.21. 

Thanks for your attention,
Gregor

In GNU Emacs 23.1.92.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.18.7)
 of 2010-02-24 on elegiac, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20100224-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10705000
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--host' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes' '--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/23.1.92/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/23.1.92/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp' '--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed' 'CPPFLAGS=''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <tab> 
<tab> <up> C-c C-t d A K J SPC a n SPC v a SPC i n 
t e r e s s i e r t , SPC T r e f f e n SPC a m SPC 
1 . 3 . 2 0 1 0 SPC u m SPC 1 9 SPC U h r C-c C-c <down> 
C-c C-t d P a s s w o r t e SPC s i n d SPC d a C-c 
C-c <down> <down> <down> C-c C-t d C-c C-c <down> <down> 
<down> C-c C-t d C-c C-c <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <down> C-c C-t d d a SPC w 
i r d SPC w o h l SPC n i x SPC d r a u s . . . C-c 
C-c <down> <down> C-c C-t w <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> C-x C-s C-h o ^ 2 C-x C-c RET ESC x r e p 
TAB o TAB r TAB RET

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...done
uncompressing cpio.info.gz...done
uncompressing cpio.info.gz...done
uncompressing cpio.info.gz...done
(No files need saving)
Making completion list...
(New file)
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Making completion list... [2 times]
call-interactively: End of buffer

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/23.1.92/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emms/tq hides /usr/share/emacs/23.1.92/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow mail-extr message sendmail ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 qp
ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gmm-utils mailheader canlock sha1
hex-util hashcash mail-utils warnings emacsbug help-mode jka-compr view
cal-iso face-remap newcomment executable bookmark tramp-imap tramp-gw
tramp-fish tramp-smb tramp-cache tramp-ftp tramp-cmds tramp auth-source
gnus-util netrc shell password-cache tramp-compat trampver tabify
parse-time pp flyspell ispell org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe
org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp org-exp-blocks
org-agenda org-info org-gnus org-bibtex org-bbdb server vc-git grep
compile comint ring vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher mule-util cal-move appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ffap ff-paths
savehist recentf tree-widget avoid org-remember org-datetree org
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces
org-compat org-macs noutline outline remember emms-volume easy-mmode
emms-volume-amixer format-spec emms-tag-editor emms-i18n emms-mark
emms-history emms-bookmarks emms-last-played emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-lastfm emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse
timezone url-vars mm-util mail-prsvr mailcap emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics time-date emms-streams emms-mode-line
emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms emms-compat
muse-docbook muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo muse-latex muse-html
muse-xml-common cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish muse-project
muse-protocols info muse-regexps wid-edit muse muse-nested-tags
muse-mode filladapt table post derived hl-line time paren uniquify
sr-speedbar cl cl-19 advice help-fns advice-preload speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe easymenu assoc wdired dired-x dired-aux dired regexp-opt
ido cua-base edmacro kmacro package reporter muse-autoloads emms-auto
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd font-setting
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev loaddefs button
minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote make-network-process dbusbind font-render-setting gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)