Subject: Re: bug#56538: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Colored highlight in Lucid backend

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 15:27:23 +0200

Po Lu <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> +@item highlightForeground
>> +Foreground color for a highlighted menu item.
>> +@item highlightBackground
>> +Background color for a highlighted menu item.
>
> Shouldn't this say "the menu item highlighted by the mouse"?  Otherwise,
> what "highlighted" means is not exactly clear.

I did not add "by the mouse" because menus could also be navigated with
keyboard arrows.  Do you have any other suggestions to make it clearer?

>> +** New X resources: "highlightForeground" and "highlightBackground"
>> +Only in the Lucid build, this controls colors used for highlighted
>> +menu item widget.
>
> And here, shouldn't "widget" be in plural?

Ok.  I'll add it to the next patch when the previous issue is resolved.
-- 
Manuel Giraud